CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Trinty pipe on.... Power lost?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinty pipe on.... Power lost?!?!?!?

Well smart azz, the directions didn't specify to use dynojets either. Did you read the directions from dynojet?? Why do you blame the pipe and not dynojet?? You substantially increased the air intake and exhuast flow therefore you must increase the fuel. But if badmouthing a pipe makes you feel better because YOU dont know "jack*hit" feel free to vent here. You have no argument. It is like puting 25lbs of air in your tires and saying they suck. Go buy any other pipe and you will have the same problems. Have fun pinko!

Old 04-09-2003, 10:44 PM
Trailblazer

I replaced my stock 40 pilot with a 45 and have a 190 main and my Trinity kicks ***.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2003, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

i cant belive he is saying that a very good aftermarket pipe sucks. i have the alba system but i would much rather have the trinity. i cant belive he is blaming the pipe when he doesnt evan know how to tune correctly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2003, 10:30 AM
Trailblazer

Boy there sure are a lot of smart people in this forum. Pleaaaase. I am not a first-timer son.
Looks like you folks think your "johnny fix it." Shouldn't you be riding a V-Force?

Its been too cold to tune her so I am waiting for the next nice day. Maybe today.
Keep the insults coming, I love it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2003, 10:32 AM
Trailblazer

Brad650 - Sorry you have an alba pipe. Of course you would rather have the trinity, your pipe looks frumpy.

Old 04-10-2003, 10:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

jet chart
here's a jet comparison chart - everyone with a dunojet kit needs to know this
FYI - I ran a 200 dynojet main with my Yoshi, sea level, 47.5 pilot

Old 04-10-2003, 11:55 AM
Range Rover

Also remember not to mix and match Mikuni jets with Dynojet needle and the other way around...

Old 04-10-2003, 12:01 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah I figured that wouldn't be a good idea to keep the dynojet needle in with the mikuni jets.
The Trinity paper said to run a 190 main and 40 pilot so thats what I have.

Old 04-10-2003, 12:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

First problem- You really think that pipe is good for 10 more peak HP?? LOL A raptor pipe is good for 15 HP peak. lol

The trinity pipe is really not any better or any worse than any other pipe out there. They all have the same goal, a less restritive exhaust. So you open up the airbox also. More air + biger jet+ free flow exhaust= more power. But not 10 peak. You have to dial it in yourself. What works in Califonia may not work in ten buck 2. I have seen the trinity exhaust on 2 DS's and they both ran well as far as the pipe was concerned. Boxman had a trinity pipe for a while, he might still have it.

So there you go airrrappy for once i did not bash your master

Old 04-10-2003, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

You know something? I think I most be in the wrong forum or something? I thought I was in the Bombardier forum? NOT THE FU#$%$N YAMAHA FORUM!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Man if you guy's want to keep bashing each other as hard as you are go take it somewhere else!!! I am surprised Disturbed 660 isn't in here crying us a river!! LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Let's try and be a little more constructive in our critisicim shall we?!

Quick Reply: Trinty pipe on.... Power lost?!?!?!?