CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE

GUYS I AM TELLING YA its............... the..........................sneakyness........... ............beware of the sneakyness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i ant calling out anyone BUT i will be there with BELLS ON and some other thinhs hahahaha.

Old 04-08-2003, 05:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: biggerisbetter
Ok,

My quad has been in a million peices for 2 months, So........ I AM CALLING EVERYONE OUT!!!!!!

SCOOBY, JEFFinrivercity,AZSAND, BLACKDS,DSmike and yes even you SamcoeDS!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I want Roosters ***, a want KMduner,hurycne,dunedevil,big Waynster,THE BOM,AngrybahahahahaBOY,Sand45,and DuneME's ***!!!!!!!!

Lets see.lets see, OH!! and JEFFROE,Knutz,SANPIG,soonerduner,fastyellowds,Mark yNark, ALL you boyz are GOING DOWN!!!!!!!! anyone else.....?????????

I know I am forgeting some poeple, but ...ALL of you are being called out!!!!!!

And dont even get me started on the Rappy boys!!! SPARKS, CRAYCRAFT,TRINITY,POWROLL etc... All you Rappy biulders are being called OUT!!!! chicken **** som bitches!! come on!!!.

Hows that?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.(and don't you forget it)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

YOU GOT CALLED OUT!!! Dundevil!!

You better read it agian BIG BOY!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 04-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

bigger when ya gona have that beast ready????

Old 04-08-2003, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

DuneDevil...Bigger called you out. He didn't use caps.

Jay

Old 04-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

THATS ROUGH bigger they all are picking on you why?????????? you can borrow one of mine if you need it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2003, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

I call out Dune Devil in the Race TO Snake Hunt..
I might have to take you up on that one. I am planning on getting down there Thursday night.

DuneDevil...Bigger called you out. He didn't use caps
I guess I wasn't worth the caps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Thats OK, I think we might be able to do some raceing, anyway's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You know what, Even if he wouldn't of called me out, I would have called him out!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bigger, I am sorry I didn't read the fine print, I guess you did call me out....

DuneDevil

Old 04-08-2003, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

looook theres the love biggerisbetter and dunedevil we got one good match need some more or it will be a long boring weekend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2003, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

Bigger, If I can make it, you're in for it. I'm going to roost your *** (even if I have to do it while your unloading your quad).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2003, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

and biggerisbetter says WHYS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME hahaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2003, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

I will take a challenge. Im a friend of Quadman 650, Quadmans gurl, DS650 Racer, and Steve and other people but anyways. Last time i went it was boring (not saying it wasnt fun) but i had a buyou 220 b/c i sold my honda 250x. Well now guys i have a Screaming 350 banshee. So im up for a challenge. But anyways samcoed are we still racing for food? LOL if so im DEFF in it, b/c im only 125 lbs and hungry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE