CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE

Jeff,

From what I hear, you should leave some of the DS's at home so as to make it an easier trip for the Dodge's tranny!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] By the way, don't forget to put the Hazmat placards on the trailer (NOS) Highly Combustible.

Daren

Old 04-09-2003, 06:09 AM
Pro Rider

Well the good thing is, if the tranny goes out on my Dodge, I can toe it with the DS, theoretically speaking. I've calculated the weight of all of the Banshees that I've pulled in and the total gross weight is equal to, or greater than that of my quad cab Dodge truck.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2003, 07:21 AM
Pro Rider

DuneDevil, how many pounds of NOS should we take for this weekend?
I would AT LEAST bring one of the big 64lb bottles. If nothing else, you can strap it onto the front of your fast bike to keep the front end down! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I will hopefully have 60+lbs myself.

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH its going to be a good weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

DuneDevil

Old 04-09-2003, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

Damn, damn, damn I dont really want to run the NOS but if everyone is doing it then I may have to consider it

Old 04-09-2003, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider

I wonder if the Yamaha guys are as pumped as we are about this? Maybe this should be the DS Days for the central states

Old 04-09-2003, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider

I AM only bringing 2 5lb bottles thats all i will need[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2003, 04:41 PM
Pro Rider

Jeff will be glad to know that I won't be running out of fuel anymore. Which is exactly what he wanted to videotape, me being pulled around by one of those eardrum popping Ron Wood piped DS's or possibly a 400ex. Being full of pride like I am, I refused to be pulled in and instead persuaded my brother-in-law just to bring the gas can. In the past with my Paul Turners (which had to run fuel petcock on reserve so it wouldn't hit the pipe) there was little time to get back to the truck after I realized the 'shee was getting low. The problem has been solved by taking off the Paul Turners and installing a new set of CPI in-frame drag, oops I mean in-frame woods pipes. The only problem with the fuel now is that it burns more of it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Originally posted by: Daren420
The only problem with the fuel now is that it burns more of it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Ya,about 3 bike lengths more. LOL

Thats O K, My Pami is burning more fuel now also. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just trying to keep up.

Old 04-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

Jeff,

Richards K&T motor has been traded again. . . stay tuned for details. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2003, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

i will be there on my lil ol slow 350

Quick Reply: SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE