CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE

02Bansheeman slow my a$$.... you and your drag pipes lol... I just wanna see how it runs.. Thanks for the compliment buttfungus... I am gladd i will have competition makes it fun.. I will race the z400 and what not to build my confidence. I am regearing my fourwheeler now. I was running a 16 sprocket and now im going to a stock banshee sprocket 14 or so.... I am ready to see how that will do this sunday at the river. I hope to start in second and save my tranny from going threw netural by starting in 1st. I just hope 6 paddles is good enough for the power and i hope i can 6th gear back b/c i didnt have it last sunday at the river or i might could have caught dusty well at least past him.

Old 04-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

WHERE are all the realllllllll fast guys i guess they are not talking they are being real sneaky i guess we will all see at snake hunt what the top secret is ??????????????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2003, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

WELL IF THAT AIN'T A SLAP IN THE FACE!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

DuneDevil

Old 04-10-2003, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2003, 10:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL!!

Stacy, YOU have a 760 (RACE) pami on NX, DuneDevil, has stage 3 on the NX, and THE BOM has a ??? Pami on the NX. And all of you have a second DS"playbikes" that outrun most everybody anyway.

Come to think of it ,,ALL the "really" fast guys have a second "play" DS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

YOU GUYS ARE THE FAST GUYS!!!!!!!

If your wondering where Scooby is, good question. And I know DSmike(steve) is still trying to Muster up enough courage to launch his new 150hp, banshee!! LOL.

YEEEEEEEEE HaaaaaWWWWWWWW!!!!

Biggerisbetter.

Old 04-10-2003, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

YES THEBOM there are a few fast ones on here but where are all the rest they talk the talk all year but where is the walk myself and you and dsmike and biggerisbetter and a few more will be ready but where are all them rappys that talk s&it all year come on guys its time to walk the walk lets get it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2003, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

biggerisbetter we all know that steve will be there and at the top of course (even without the banshee) i am looking for them rappys where are they??????????????/ i guess it will snake hunt(ds days at little sahara) well it will be fun anyway.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2003, 10:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ya, Where are all them WAPPY boys???? My guess is the Superchicken is going under the knife yet AGAIN to be competitive.LOL.

Here! wappy...wapppy wappy!!! here boy! [whistle] [whistle] [whistle]

Biggerisbetter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2003, 11:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider

i'm getting excited for you guys, sounds like a lot of fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2003, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider

I'll be there, no smack from me though, don't know how competitive the polaris will be, but it will be a blast.

Quick Reply: SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE