CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

White Bro Core Question? No Anwers!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White Bro Core Question? No Anwers!!!!

Sandman, I heard something about you checking into Porting & Polishing at Dales place, you know where you picked up the EX. Small world!!!! Something about a Canondale getting piped so it can keep up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 10:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White Bro Core Question? No Anwers!!!!

tell lemondale i'm checking on nos at another place, so he better call trinity, oh and that is for shells ds, i'm not worried about mine beating his. plus i have a friend with starting lights that show if you (lemondale) jumps the gun. Actually i'm going to have alex race him with the honda, that would be a site have kc and alex chase him around all the time . tell him my head is already ported. it was the race head that i was checking on. i think i should put the stock pipe back on shells so she can beat him, stock. well tell him to hurry on the pipe, i want the real deal next time, and if it makes him feel better i was amazed with his stock dale[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i have a friend coming soon with a stock[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] raptor those two will be a great race. let me know when you guys are riding again. the fmf quite core pipe works for the sound on the honda a couple on the yamaha forum that i know were checked and it came in at 89db, good luck on that.