CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont EASTER WEEKEND!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2003, 08:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont EASTER WEEKEND!!!!

Naw, I can't make it. Maybe larry can. He has talked to you I believe. I have not. I will introduce myself next time we meet up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2003, 08:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

too bad ya cant make it, maybe i will be out there the weekend after if i can soldier through the heat.. what are you doing with your ds??new mods?

Old 04-15-2003, 09:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL. DS? Naw not me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That would be my brother Larry. I ride a Raptor. Unfortunatly it has a rod sticking through the cases, well it did. I'll start rebuilding it back together tomorrow, parts arrive tomorrow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It'll be a mild 686 when done, with Craycraft porting.

Old 04-15-2003, 09:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

sorry I meant raptor.. i am about to get one for my wife if she is lucky![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2003, 09:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL, hey, I could use a new Raptor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. My quad might be back together in time to go to Dumont the following weekend. I'll let ya know if it is.

Old 04-15-2003, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

Ill run with you guys, but I dont guarantee keeping up. Should be fun anyways. Later

Old 04-15-2003, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

Here I am[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My taxes are paid, barley. but paid never the less. I will be there. Should be there by 8:30 or so Saturday morning. North west Tony??? Is that the same place you were at the very first time I met you there?

Old 04-15-2003, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider

Yea Tony, I can't figure out what you mean either.

Where are you parking?

Will be there with my SLOW DS![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2003, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

Allright! Listen up you Mooks!! LOL Annihalater thinks we should camp out in front of Comp Hill but further away from the hill though, so we can wath all the idiots get hammered and role there rigs!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am game for that, but I don't really want to listen to all the dam n noise all night long and into the wee hours of the morning. I was thinking about parking over at the very North end of the Plateau were the Big bowls and dunes start. I am up for suggestions I will be there early enough to save some spot one way or another. I just don't have any cones or anything. Your not working Friday are you Larry? It's Good Friday for Heck's sake!! Tell your boss your Catholic and that you can't work that day! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So I am open for any suggestions anyone may have so let them fly!!

Old 04-15-2003, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

Nope Im not working Friday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I may just be there friday mid morning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Dumont EASTER WEEKEND!!!!