CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont EASTER WEEKEND!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2003, 11:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont EASTER WEEKEND!!!!

I wont be there for Easter weekend, however I can post GPS coordinates for our location at Dumont this past weekend if that is the same spot Tony is planning to be in. Let me know if you want them posted & I'll go get the GPS install some batteries & fire it up.

Old 04-16-2003, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider

Larry that is awesome!! Chris, iam sorry you won't be able to make it this time. I don't beleive I will be in the same spot this time around. Hey Larry if you don't mind I will call you Thursday night and you can tell everyone on the forum were I am parked for the weekend. Also were can I get some caution tape and some wood stakes so I can set up a perimeter for us? Also it would be nice to know how many people are coming so I know how space to mark off. And as always I will be flying the Wyoming and Angry baja boy flag!!! I also have a small green strobe on top of the pole so look for it! I also have a pirate flag on my Baja that is a little frayed and I wear an Orange/black and silver helmet with Blue quick strap goggles that are usually wrapped around the back of my helmet. Just look for the 280 Lbs. Gorrilla and you have found me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2003, 10:58 AM
Range Rover

Hey Angry,
Where is exactly. the north end of th Dunes. Is that left or right of the crappers.

Old 04-16-2003, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

Ok! The verdict is in and I have made up my mind! I will be parking at the North end of the Dunes.

DIRECTIONS: When you get on top of the Plateau, turn right, that is to the right of Comp hill not the left!. Then drive right to the end of the plateau heading in the direction of the main Highway. I will be parked right there at the end next to the furthest dune to the right!!! There will probably be a big wagon wheel of people there. Just look for my trailer a 30 Ft. Rage'n 5th wheel with a Flag pole that has the Wyoming state flag and also my Patented Angry Baja Boy Flag on it. Also if you are coming in at nigt look for a Flashing green strobe! I think I am the only one around that will have a Green strobe!! I also ususally have my Flags lit up.

If you can't find me give me a call on my cell. If you get the voice mail leave a message and I will get to it right away. Basically once again, when you get on top of the Plateau and you see the bathrooms we will be to the right of the bathrooms all the way to the end of the Plateau!!!!!!! About a mile almost from the bathrooms!

Questions? Call me (818) 402-6458.

Old 04-16-2003, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

looks like were coming out sat morning. this is our first time out there. people have told me not to ride with paddles. but i've got mine on already. also do you need a spark arrestor out there?

Old 04-16-2003, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

Blaster, bring your paddles.

The law says spark arresstor required, but have NEVER seen anyone checked for one!

Old 04-16-2003, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

Tony when you come into the dunes and reach the toilets if you turn right, wouldn't that be the South end of the dunes? The North end would be if you turned left at the toilets, right? LOL....the place ain't that big. Anyone that can't see the Angry Baja Boy flag needs glasses anyway.

Yep Paddles are better for sure. I haven't used my spark arester there yet. Just DO NOT bring wood that has nails in it. That they do kick you out for. I saw them make some guys load up all the wood that had nails in it and leave the good stuff. Them told them to leave. There wasn't to many of us out there at that time. So the rest of us dunners went over and help ourselves to the wood they had to leave behind.

Old 04-16-2003, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider

that is some funny S#$@t Larry!! Hey you know what I don't know what the hell direction is up there!! All I know is take a right at the toilets and head towards the direction of the main Highway like you are going to jump off the plateau!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2003, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

LOL...yup there ya go. Thats how ya do it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] See ya there dude

Old 04-17-2003, 12:33 AM
Range Rover

Hey anybody out there bringing their kids. Have three kids (7,5 ,and 2 years old)
Just wondering how many other kids are going to be present.
Just picked up 2 Predator 90'S. Kids are ready to race, anybody, anyplace.....

Quick Reply: Dumont EASTER WEEKEND!!!!