CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Any Body back from Snake Hunt yet?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Body back from Snake Hunt yet?

Swen, that's real funny! It' was nice meeting you guys! BTW, there is one picture of the rear of your predator!..lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2003, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

GREAT MEETING everyone we had alot of fun i will be there next time hopefully with a faster purple bike i am working on it now should be ready in a couple weeks my wife and kids had a great time also meeting everyone hope we all can get together again soon .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2003, 01:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Yes those are ***** on back of the "bull". I think that Biggerisbetter was the surprise of the bunch. He was as fast as anyone out there after samcoeds, dsmike, the boom. Dsmike never got the black DS off the trailer. His jockey did not show up so he had to run the fast yellow bike.

Old 04-28-2003, 01:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks for the compliments guys! IT was alot of work, but I am satisfied in the fullest the way THE BULL turned out, Both in looks and performance!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I was able to stay wheel to wheel with Roostinonyou's 703 Pami,and 14mins "superchicken", That was alittle more than I had hoped for, so I was VERY pleased. Also thier was the Rappy 686 from Kansas that also was swapping wins with us,and another DS too. Made for some DAMN GOOD dragg racing!!!! Who ever got into thier second shift first was usually the winner!!

DSmike was still putting 8-10 on our group,(thaNKS for the "HUMBLE PIE" mike)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

THE BOM, had some REALLY bad luck with some of his quads, but he never got stressed about any of it, I was amazed that he stayed in great spirits all weekend, asd was allways smiling! Dune Devil was the ring leader for the weekend, and made everyones stay as Smooth as possible. His trailer was the place to hang out, and get organized for the next big trail ride.

Scooby, was breaking in an ALL new Turbo design, and didn't have the time to do any Racing, but you can tell that he has benn a BUSY BEE!! I think has gone to yet another level!!

Pssssst. Scooby, You where already the Fastest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

FAST QUADS,GREAT WEATHER, EXCELLENT RIDING AND RACING!!

GREAT WEEKEND!!! THANKS EVERYONE.

Bigger.

Old 04-28-2003, 01:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AngryBajaBoy
Hey how did Jiminok's quad do?
Jims quad was suffering alittle bit this weekend, I rode it and it feels strong, but feels like its holding back. I suggested to him that he needs to check his cams for alignment, and maybe try a different pipe. His jetting was pretty close to right, but his quad has alot more in it than it had this weekend. He was probably 5-8 lenghts off the pace, but no doubt when he finds his "combo" he will be in the hunt!

BIgger.

Old 04-28-2003, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

sounds like i missed out on alot of fun. that d@mn 2 stroke!!(lol)

Biggerisbetter are you happy with your stock motor? i seen the pictures of your bike it looks killer.

i will make it to the aledo drags so i can see how fast everyone is this year.

14mins when are we going to NE???

Old 04-28-2003, 03:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am VERY happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I think if I ever get some Cams,valve springs,and a RON WOOD exhaust, I will be a few lenghts faster!!

Wish you could have made it Steve. I still haven't seen that Banshee runn yet, Did you ever get it like you wanted it??

Biggerisbetter.

Old 04-28-2003, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider

the motor is going to back to the shop. nothing big wrong with it i just trust them more than me.(i'm also talking to them abouta drag frame for it.)

all those parts will help but them you won't be a stock motor. we have a extra woods pipe

Old 04-28-2003, 04:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL! now one believes me when I tell them it stock any way!!LOL!

Your right though, I do like the fact that I still can put put around with my wife and little girl and not have to worry about anything, I JUST LOVE HOW YALLS YELLOW BIKE RUNS THOUGH!!!

I will keep it stock though, cause now that I bought my wife a quad, I will be doing more and more trail riding.

bigger.

Old 04-28-2003, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

after seeing all the stuff you guys have on your ds's i have some big plans for my predator, for sure looking at a big bore kit,right now all i know of is the 580 from superbike,but i can wait to see what else comes, i need to do alot to that thing to get it close to some of the ds's i saw this weekend,
could get expensive,but i think it will be fun trying

Quick Reply: Any Body back from Snake Hunt yet?