CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

BigWaynester's 760.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 12:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BigWaynester's 760.....

....is a seriously mean monster of a quad. its the fastest 4-stroke I've ever seen in my life. I mean I've never been to the Wars, and I know there's faster quads out there, but over here in the midwest there is no competition for him. he spanks me like I spank mopeds on my DS!
We just got back from Silver Lake MI, and his 22" extreme 10 paddle haulers were throwing the hugest roost I've ever seen. it was like 20 tiny shovels burrying me out of the hole on every drag, blinding me to the point of forfiet if I attempted to race too close to him. Even when he gave me a 4-quad lead, he still flew by halfway down the track like I was standing still!

Old 05-02-2003, 12:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sounds like Bigwynester has built him one fast quad. Good to know that there are faster and faster Ds' being built around the country.

Old 05-02-2003, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

Oh man, Chris, I thought you would at least be on his heels with your recent upgrades!...Glad to hear bigwaynester's beast is running good![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2003, 12:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats EXELLENT!! Those PAMI's are some running SOM bitches for sure!!! Good to hear wayne is getting out on the sand and having fun on his DS agian. I know it was a long time coming, and I hope it is now worth the wait(some what) to be TOP-DOG in his neck of the woods!

Wayne stop picking on Hightower,and go Beat-up on some RAPPYs LOL.

Biggerisbetter.

Old 05-02-2003, 01:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Steve - I have to say that I am doing very well in MY class, and so far in my last three rides there hasn't been a single bike I couldn't beat until Wayne showed up!

Wayne was running like a bat outa hell everywhere - he took a razorback too fast, launched off the top, nose dived and did an endo with two complete forward flips!! I am amazed that nothing was hurt except his flag! i don't see how he wasn't squashed!

Old 05-02-2003, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

Wow! I'm glad that Wayne and his bike are ok!

Old 05-02-2003, 01:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Wayne was running like a bat outa hell everywhere - he took a razorback too fast, launched off the top, nose dived and did an endo with two complete forward flips!! I am amazed that nothing was hurt except his flag! i don't see how he wasn't squashed!

LMAO!! I guess the wait was alittle tooo long.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Wayne, Dont kill yourself MAN!! take it easy!! save some for LS.

Bigger.

Trending Topics

Old 05-03-2003, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider

Didn't he just get over a broken something or other? He must be missin the cast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2003, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the kind words Hightower! I had fun riding with you guys.
After a couple of runs, Hightower is the only one that would run with me...Hightowers bike is somewhere between a stage 2 and stage 3.
Yes, I did just get this cast off, I wasn't going to go riding because it still hurts, but I got out injury free, the DS flipped over a couple of times ( I saw it following me) , and landed on its tires, broke the flag off, that was it, not even a scratch!!! I LOVE THE SAND, my quad would have been beat to hell if that happened riding the rockey hills at Badlands.
I have had this quad 3 years, and this is the first time it was on the sand...I hope to make more sand trips soon.

Before I left, the wife said in a stern voice" IF YOU COME HOME ALL GIMPED UP, THAT QUAD IS OUT OF HERE!"

I sure am glad I was not hurt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2003, 03:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The sand is what the ds was built for. Glad to hear you and your bike was ok. My bike and I weren't so lucky three weeks ago. Hurt my hip and did slight damage to my bike. Nothing major. But I was also glad I was in the sand. It hurts but not as much.

Quick Reply: BigWaynester's 760.....