CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

guys, help me rock this poll- - DS's rule..read

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2003, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default guys, help me rock this poll- - DS's rule..read

Hey Hossblur- there will be a coupla not so slow Ds's at little sahara this coming weekend (17th) come show us what that rappy can do!

Old 05-11-2003, 06:33 PM
Range Rover

Thats what im talkin about!!!!! Put up or Shut up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2003, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider

put up or shut up huh...thats a first for u panzis!!!!

Old 05-12-2003, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

You know I think I was first to bash Dis Terd but I own a Raptor also. Im not going to sit here and say his bike is junk but I will say that I have ridden both and dont run my mouth about something I dont know about. I will say that almost all the guys Ive met or talked to(Bombardier or Yamaha) have been cool to me. The only thing I ever here from this Raptor boy is THAT SUCKS, YOUR SUCKS, MINES #1. Get over yourself Im sure the other Raptor owners are probable saying the same thing. If you want to talk about your quad or tech tips or hop ups more power to you but take your lame opinions and insults back to kindergarden and let us go on with some intelligent conversations.

Old 05-12-2003, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider

LOL..the first to bash me...i have been on these forums before u where even a tickle in ur daddys sack buddy!!! ur not the first or the last!

yes so im not a big bomb fan...i have my right to my opinions just has every one else does, i just speak mine more often then most. but the truth is the ds has a super powerplant in the rotax, great suspension, yes its heavy and kinda ugly. and has for being another rappy boy...well... soon has i heard yamaha was going to make a new quad i gave them my deposit and 5 long months i had to drive 10 hours to get the SOB and the very first one i saw was my very own. 3 years later i hate the thing...wait for the tranny to go, one way bearing IS about to go. wondering what is going to break next when its just taking up space in the garage. but when we go riding none of that shiz matters, we ride cuz we love to and thats all the matters...ripping up ur local spot and giving the finger to the tree hugging ahole along the way!

Old 05-12-2003, 02:32 AM
Range Rover

Lets all just stop the bashing all together. Yes everyone has a right to his own opinion, but lets face it , whats good to you may not be good me and just the opposite. So you ride your Yamaha and Ill ride my Bomb, But lets just all have some fun. Oh and by the way I once owned a Raptor too, and come to think of it I also owned a Banshee, actually 3 of them to be exact and I still have one, oh yeah lets not forget the 250 r i had too. So i know what these machines are capable of and I personally think that the Ds is as high in quality and engineering as any of them.

Old 05-12-2003, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

Oh boy and I do mean boy. Your almost 19 so your bio says. Man I bet you are wise to the ways of the world. R A P T U R D.Im EXCITIED that you are going to share your knowledge with us. Thanks sooooooooooooo much.If your Raptor is just taking up room in your shop sell it to a scrap yard. Alot of the problems with the Raptors I here is just rider error. Im sure thats not the case with you being so knowledgable and all. Sorry guys but I just cant resist when some kid starts talking about how he likes to tickle nuttsacks.

Old 05-12-2003, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

voted for my team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]