Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

New Jetmoto 110cc ATV!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Please Take A Look At Are Yamoto 110cc ATV.

I wanted to post some pics of the new Jetmoto 110cc ATV. Overall we are very happy with the ATV. A very nice mid size unit with adjustable upper A-Arms. The unit is nice and wide and rides the trails well. And a mid size in pink is a great look for the girls! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Any questions just give us a buzzzzzz!

More Pic's And Info! Raceway ATV / Jetmoto ATV.

Old 03-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Please Take A Look At Our Yamoto 110cc ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

This is the CA Green sticker model, correct?

Could you tell me what is involved in assembling this item? Time and skill wise.

Thank you.

Old 03-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Please Take A Look At Our Yamoto 110cc ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

It is the green sticker model. Assembly is installing the wheels, battery, put up the bars and tighten, install nerfbars, gas and start. Also would rec changing the oil to a better grade oil. The oil that they put in them is cheap like fish oil. Also go over all the nuts and bolts to make sure they are tight. Check chain tension. Overall the Yamoto 110 is a solid atv for the money.

Old 03-30-2005, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

2manytoys I cannot thank you enough for the help. You get back to the posts before I even get a chance!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I really appreciate the help, my door is wide open to you !!! If you ever need anything please just let me know. I say it over and over guys like you really make this a great forum! And it really helps out other people. Thanks again! And great job with the answers!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Yamoto Kazuma Raceway !

Old 03-31-2005, 04:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

Got it guys. Thanks for the info.

Jim

Old 03-31-2005, 06:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

John,

It is no problem. I am on this site every day 2-3 times a day. I have been a part of this forum for almost 3yrs now. I also bought a 110cc from you a few months ago. Everything has been great so far but still waiting on the manuals that I never got.

Later
Kurt

Old 04-26-2005, 07:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

I purchased a Yamoto 110cc from Raceway ATV prior to Christmas for my Grand Daughter. Other than a small problem caused by the carrier I am 100% satisified. My Grand Daughter loves it. My wife is a small lady and I think she is leading toward the Yamoto 110 also. Raceway is very helpful. And I mean when you ask a question it is answered immediately. Great bunch of guys, Thanks, Crip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 08:43 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Welcome to the forum CRIP, and I agree John is a huge plus for Yamoto. I just hope they know it.

Old 09-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

My son has a Kazuma 110, and he was riding it today, he stopped, turn it off and then when he went to start it, nothing. the red light on the gear indicator lights up, but nothing else, the horn does not work either.

can you offer a suggestion as to what might be wrong.

thanks,

Old 09-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

If you give us a call tomorrow we will try and help you out.
Kids Quads Raceway ATV

Quick Reply: New Jetmoto 110cc ATV!