Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

I Have A Yamoto Price Update For Everyone.

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Have A Yamoto Price Update For Everyone.

OK all, Bad Christmas news! Yamoto has been officially been taken over by Patriot Motorcycle today! I got word from the heads over there that the price will be raised on every bike by Monday. Our company was told already so we must go by the new price guide lines [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] There might still be some dealers out there giving the old prices, so look around and if you see what you like I suggest you buy it now before they get raised too! But I will still tell everyone to be careful who you deal with, there is a lot of scammers out there. I would check with Yamoto before you buy from anybody! Some of these so called dealer are the last thing from dealers. So drop a call to Yamoto and check them out 1st.

Sorry about not warning everyone about the price change sooner but they just dropped it on me too. If you would like to go to my website at the bottom of are home page you will see a link that says "Yamoto Press Release" and you can read more about Patriot Motorcycle and what they are doing with Yamoto. One good thing about the price increase and Patriot is replacement parts are be stock in a much large quantity which is always good!!! They have made many changes to all of there units. Patriot has been testing each unit for over a year now. All of the new improved units should be in stock within the next 3 weeks. They have changed things from top to bottom, I will try to get a list of changes to post. They have a new 50cc ATV and there 250cc ATV coming in soon also. So maybe there is a good side to this. You know I will keep you all posted!
All The best.
www.racewayatv.com

Old 10-30-2004, 12:08 AM
Weekend Warrior

What are the "new" prices?

This doesn't sound like a good thing to me.

newtoo

Old 10-30-2004, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Dear newtoo:
You will have to check my website over the weekend. I am going over the numbers and will adjust the prices. But what I am seeing I think the Yamoto 70 ATV about $75.00 more, The Yamoto 110 ATV about $100.00 more, And the Yamoto 150 ATV about $275.00 more. I hope to have all the new prices posted by the end of the weekend!
All The Best.
www.racewayatv.com

Old 10-30-2004, 02:42 AM
Weekend Warrior

If we wait and pay the price increase are we going to get a "new and improved" model [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2004, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

Dear themen:
Yes, All of the new improved Yamoto products should be in within the next 30 days or so. I am trying to get a list of changes to all of the units to post here and on my website. Also all of the new prices on the Yamoto ATV's are posted on my website at this time. I did not change the Yamoto dirt bike prices yet, I did not receive them yet. I AM NOT SAYING to anyone that you cannot find the units cheaper at this time, Because you probably can. But I am saying as soon as the dealers run out of there stock and has to reorder from Yamoto there price will be higher!
All The Best.
www.racewayatv.com

Old 10-30-2004, 07:55 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Guys and Girls, I'm very new to this and I'm looking very had a getting two good Quads. The situation is like this, I want to get one for my daughter and I. I think a 110cc or a 150cc with throttle governor for my daughter and was wondering if a Kazuma RFX-150cc would be quite good enough for myself both for physical size (5 feet 7 inches @ 170Lbs) and power for an adult. If it were advised to obtain a larger Quad then should I consider the more powerful RedCat FX-250cc? Your candor and input would be most appreciated.

Old 10-30-2004, 08:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

themen,

You'll also be a 'tester' getting the newest Yamoto's. Who knows if these changes are improvements?

I still think these ATV's are probably a good deal but knowing the prices are going to increase now is a real turn off....even though they are still way cheaper than the Japanese models.

I'm going to wait for a few more months before I pull the trigger on buying for my kids.

newtoo

Old 10-30-2004, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider

Dear Raziel:
I just got in my order of the Kazuma RFX 150's last week. I am about 5'11 and 180 pounds. The unit held me well. They are real nice for a fully automatic ATV. I was never a big fan for fully automatic units. But I will have to say that these bikes are fun. This unit and all of the Kazuma and Yamoto's come with the speed limiter screw to control the speed, so I think the Kazuma RFX 150 will work out good for you and your daughter. The Kazuma 250cc is not available yet, and has no firm date set. We at Raceway have been waiting for it for over a year now, so I would not wait for that one if I was you. I am going to give you guys a picture from my shop we took on Friday, one of the kids down there having a little fun on the new Kazuma RFX 150. Now if you can get a fully automatic to do this, Ya have to give the machine a little credit! It does not go right up but with a little skills you can make it happen.

www.racewayatv.com

Old 10-30-2004, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

Dear newtoo:
These changes made to the Yamoto's are defiantly improvements. I will get a list for you. From the grade of bolts they are using to engine changes. I won't let you down newtoo I will get all the updates for you soon!
All The Best.
www.racewayatv.com

Old 10-31-2004, 05:51 PM
Trailblazer

Hey are there any other sprocket ( front and back ) ratio's that can be put on the RedCat RFX-150cc for better low end torque ?

Quick Reply: I Have A Yamoto Price Update For Everyone.