Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Kazuma 110 experiences

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kazuma 110 experiences

dmoell I have just had time to read all of the posts, and a throttle stuck wide open must concern anyone!!! I do have to say that I been selling Kazuma units for many years now and have seen the good the bad and the ugly BUT this is a new one to me! I am disappointed to hear about this but my feeling is that this type of defect can happen on any motorized product. If something is just not made right at the factory or not assembled right you can run into a scary situation like this. 1st I am veryyyyyyyy happy that no one was hurt here and we can just post about the issue!!!!!

What it comes down to is that ATV/Dirt Bikes/ Go-carts or whatever it may be there is always a chance something can go wrong. 99.9% of the times there will never be, but you cannot ever for one minute think that these type of products cannot have flaws! Weather it be a Honda or a Kazuma! I know there is many out there ready to jump in right now and attack me saying "Never with a Honda" ect... but the fact is you cannot convince me that a Honda never had a a throttle issue EVER! Or any brand out there. I am not defending Kazuma or any China made unit out there! We all know Kazuma and Yamoto, Redcat whatever it maybe are made cheaper!!! This is a known fact! We cannot disagree on that! But we do have to step back and look at the overall picture and understand that these types of things are possible every time we get into a car or on a plane or on an ATV.

Yes, it may be more possible to happen on a cheap product then it would on a more expensive one but these are the chances we take when we operate these kinds of products. I have always said the same thing. I have never tried to sell a unit by saying "Just bolt on the wheels on your ready to ride" Anyone that calls our company is told to go over the whole unit!!!! And if you dont know how then get someone that does!

Even if you were to go over your unit I am sure something like this would not be able to be seen, but again I think this was a very rare case and I will be reporting this to Kazuma. I know that they are very concerned about there units! They are making a lot of money over there and trust me when it comes to certain things they listen! Well, after all the Blahhhering I did dmoell you know our door is wide open and would be more then willing to assist you in anyway we can! You have the number please give us a call!

Old 09-02-2006, 04:07 PM
asa
Weekend Warrior

I bought my son a Kazuma 110 , could you please tell me where I can get a manual for his atv?
I've looked everywhere it seems. And by the way you wouldn't happen to know what I could check
on his atv to find out why it isn't firing , it will turn over but just won't crank.

If you can help or anyone , it would be very much appreciated.
asa

Old 09-02-2006, 06:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

ASA,

Did you check all the kill switches. There is a red button on the left side. You can slide it left or right to kill the motor. You have to press it in to get it to start again. Most people dont know about thpressing of the button. Do you get spark and fuel? How old is the quad?

Old 09-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Also the manuals are pretty much useless. If you need to know something this is the best place to find out or call RAceway.

Old 09-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

While I'll agree with you on that the Kazuma is a grade lower than the big four, you also saved some serious cash. I have a Kodiak 450 and a Falcon 90. I've had the cracked rocker arm, loose bolts, broken tail pipe, carb top coming off (didn't stick full throttle thankfully) and a few other minor issues (head lights actually vibrated off). But now knowing all this by experience and finding this forum, I'm satisfied with the product.

Is it like my kodiak? No, but it was also a drop in the bucket. BTW: my neighbor has a 800 Polaris and the other neighbor has a 700 Polaris. We were doing some trail riding and the 800 went air borne upon landing snapped something in the gear box (like a foot in the air, nothing too extreme). The 700 has already been in the shop for EFI issues. So even 9K quads have their issues.

I'm happy your son was not hurt, but now knowing the "issues" with the Kazuma, I think one can live with them considering the money you saved.

My son's Falcon keeps up with me on the trails. I just recently had some bad issues with the head and carb. Other than that it's pretty fun riding the trails with him. I wish you luck with the 110, and happy no one was injured.