Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Watch out for County Motorsports AKA Countyimports.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 02:38 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Watch out for County Motorsports AKA Countyimports.com

I ordered an ATV from County Motorsports AKA countyimports.com back on Dec 27 and have spent more than a week trying to contact them with no success. Their website talks about what great customer service thay have but there is ZERO customer service because you cannot contact them. I have called numerous times and you can NEVER reach a person, only their voicemail. They have never returned a call. They do not answer e-mail, they claim to have live chat and it is never functioning. When I call I am now getting a message that the mailbox is full, so you cannot even leave a message. I get an autoresponse to my e-mails. They claim they have the fastest delivery in the business, 5-7 days, but its been over that and I cannot find any indication that my order has even been processed or shipped yet.
I am really worried that even if I get the ATV and have a problem or need to order parts that I will never be able to contact anyone at this company.
John, do you sell this model and if not who can you recommend. How does Redcat and Jetmoto compare? Specifically how does the Jetmoto 150 compare to the Redcat- it seem to be a bit more expensive. If I can get this order cancelled, how long would it take to get a JetMoto 150 from raceway?
Thanks for your help,
bh

Old 01-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Thats why why we stress that you do your research first! Usually John will get a quad to you in about 5-7 days. You cant beat Raceway service.. If you ordered with credit card call the card company and cancel the order. Then go with Raceway. Good luck.

Old 01-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

Quadster,

Welcome to the forums. I was told by Raceway that they no longer carry the Redcat line, but they are still able to supply parts. I have a Redcat FX-150 MKII and it has been a great little machine. Just make sure you keep up on your maintenance and check it out before every ride like you should any other quad. I have never owned a Jetmoto, but from what mywifesquad has said (he tests Jetmotos for Eugene at Jetmoto and suggests manufacturing changes for them) these are great machines. I will try to help you get an answer about these people you have ordered from. And I'm sure ole' SEADAWG will be on here in good time to help as well. Let's see if we can harass these people enough to find out what the he!! is going on with your purchase. Could you supply phone numbers and email addresses and such? It would help us help you.

Old 01-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

And like 2manytoys said, if you are able to cancel this transaction somehow, do it immediately. And then get on the phone to Raceway. I promise you that you will not be dissapointed in your purchase with them. John is a stand up guy!

Old 01-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Funny too how currently they have nothing for sale on Ebay, I was going to harass them on each one of their items they had for sale. Oh well, on to step 2.

Old 01-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

I just sent an email to these jokers. We will see if I get a response.

Here is what I emailed to them:

http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...TARTPAGE/1.cfm

Above you will see a link to the ATV Connection Magazine online forums. These forums are viewed by hundreds of thousands of ATV enthusiasts. So naturally when we see a member getting abused by dealers like yourself, we bend over backwards to help them out. The link above will take you to a page that one of YOUR customers started, informing us how he was being treated by your dealership. The quickest way to fold your business is by hosing people and having that viewed by the world on our good friend, The Web. Just my suggestion, but I would start living by some of the BS you are spewing on your site.

V/R
Andrew

Old 01-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the support. Here's an update...
I finally got an e-mail response from them today. They say that the quad I ordered (Redcat mpx-150) is no longer avaialble and is only available to dealers. They mentioned something about the buyout of Redcat causing this. This is interesting since they state on their website that they are an authorized Redcat dealer. This is exactly why I have tried to contact them for over a week to find out what is going on. They also state in thier e-mail that they have been trying to contact me for a week! They say they must have had the wrong phone #. Well the invoice they sent me has both of my phone numbers and they are correct. I called THEM about a dozen times and many, many e-mails. This is the second internet ATV dealer that has stiffed me on this ATV. So now my 13 yr old son will have to wait another 2 weeks to get his Xmas present. He was crushed when I had to tell him this news today.

BTW on the JetMoto 150. One thing I noticed was the power rating. It stated 5KW which is only 6.7 hp for a 150? Most of the other 150s I have looked at state around 7KW, wich is 9.4 hp. This is a big difference. Is the JetMoto really that underpowered?
Thanks
bh

Old 01-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

I sent a private message to mywifesquad to come in here and answer your question. He is after all the expert on the Jetmotos. I too would tell them to shove their Hensim up their collective a$$es. Are you going to have trouble getting your money back from them?

Old 01-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have searched around and guess what, this is not the first complaint about them related to poor customer service. Take a look at this thread:
http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...eyword1=jaydee

Old 01-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

`

Quick Reply: Watch out for County Motorsports AKA Countyimports.com