Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Shipping to Canada

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shipping to Canada

Do you guys at Raceway ship to eastern Canada. I am thinking about buying a couple mini utes and can't seem to find anybody around here that sells them. Thanks.
ps; i just noticed that somebody asked the same question before me.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well 23 people read mine and not one reply..........I guess we have an answer...........NO!!!!!!
....Caper.............

Old 03-23-2007, 06:28 AM
Trailblazer

you know i was kind of thinking the same thing. i noticed the raceway guy has posted and still not replied. what's going on there i wonder? I guess my money's no good!! Being canadian currency and all, i i think i'll just go burn what i have left.

Old 03-23-2007, 09:31 AM
Pro Rider

I am sorry about the delay! I can ship Jetmoto products to Canada. Not the others!

John.

Old 03-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Trailblazer

Thanks for the response. Didn't mean to be cynical, but from Ebayers right on down to US websites Canada always seems to get the shaft on the buying and shipping of goods from across borders.
Anyway, i have twin boys, so in the near future i will be buying 2 mini quads. The big 4 are too expensive, and from what i have been reading, you seem to have great products at even better prices.such as thi "mini ute". What i would like to know, is the price of shipping, preferably in Can funds, to eastern Canada, postal code.A1X 6K2. also if you sell on par with Can dollar, where the US and Can dollar is very close. And just out of curisity, what are the weight restrictions on the jetmoto 250 sport. I might be interested. I am about 190 lbs. Thanks.

Old 03-23-2007, 10:20 PM

Originally posted by: RacewayATV
I am sorry about the delay! I can ship Jetmoto products to Canada. Not the others!

John.
If you don't mind me asking............Why only the Jetmoto???......How are they shipped??
Thanks.........Caper...........

Old 03-23-2007, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

Just the luck of the draw with Canada... seems like they like the Jetmoto paper work? I have tried to send some other units there and they had a bit of a hard time! Have done a few Jetmotos and the paper never has an issue!

Kids ATV Raceway ATV

Trending Topics

Old 03-23-2007, 11:11 PM

Originally posted by: RacewayATV
Just the luck of the draw with Canada... seems like they like the Jetmoto paper work? I have tried to send some other units there and they had a bit of a hard time! Have done a few Jetmotos and the paper never has an issue!

Kids ATV Raceway ATV
Thanks again for your time.........I was looking on your site and seen the "pink" 110cc jetmoto.
U.S. price is $995.00 sale......Does Jetmoto make a 70cc or 90 cc? I don't see any listed!!
If this is the smallest you have what will my total price be in Canadian Dollars (incl.shipping,boarder duty,taxes,etc...).....And how does your Warranty work for Canadians?.......

I am looking right now at the Maxam 70cc for around $895.00 Canadian!!!!!!..But that may be too small for my 8 year old girl.....
I didn't see one of these Maxam 70cc quads yet!!!!!!..Thanks again..........Caper........

Old 03-23-2007, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

Give me a call on Monday and we can talk. If the toll free number does not work let me know and I can give you a local number, and yes the same warranty stands for anyone any place.

John.

Old 03-24-2007, 12:26 AM
Trailblazer

quote: Thanks for the response. Didn't mean to be cynical, but from Ebayers right on down to US websites Canada always seems to get the shaft on the buying and shipping of goods from across borders.
Anyway, i have twin boys, so in the near future i will be buying 2 mini quads. The big 4 are too expensive, and from what i have been reading, you seem to have great products at even better prices.such as thi "mini ute". What i would like to know, is the price of shipping, preferably in Can funds, to eastern Canada, postal code.A1X 6K2. also if you sell on par with Can dollar, where the US and Can dollar is very close. And just out of curisity, what are the weight restrictions on the jetmoto 250 sport. I might be interested. I am about 190 lbs. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Shipping to Canada