Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Shipping to Canada

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 03:32 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Shipping to Canada

Originally posted by: jowils
And just out of curisity, what are the weight restrictions on the jetmoto 250 sport. I might be interested. I am about 190 lbs. Thanks.
At 190 lbs the 250 Sport quad will be perfect for you.

Old 04-17-2007, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you guys at Raceway ship to eastern Canada. I am thinking about buying a couple mini utes and can't seem to find anybody around here that sells them. Thanks.
ps; i just noticed that somebody asked the same question before me.

Canada has a Jetmoto distributor (located in Alberta) that is just getting up and running from the way it sounds.

Website is not up yet. He will have a shipment of ATVs' in 6 weeks.

I plan to check out this 150 that everyone on here is talking about when he gets one in stock.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Never make a decision before you have to, always have a Plan B, and don't tell me it's not possible!

Hey, Sawyer and Caper, I just got off the phone with raceway and they DO ship to Canada, so I asked for a shipping quite for a Jetmoto 110.

So, you may not need to wait for your 150 - maybe you should give them a call.

Old 04-17-2007, 06:11 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: check
Hey, Sawyer and Caper, I just got off the phone with raceway and they DO ship to Canada, so I asked for a shipping quite for a Jetmoto 110.

So, you may not need to wait for your 150 - maybe you should give them a call.
So will they ship right to your door??..Or do you pick-up close to the border??

If you don't mind me asking was the shipping, exchange rate and tax all going to add up to a saving along with Raceway great service of course !!!

Are you going to buy this way?????

What did the Jetmoto 995.00 U.S total for A Canadian customer?????

Thanks....Sorry for all the question but I did not give John a call yet......I don't need the Quad until The end of June!!!!!!!.........Thanks again.......Caper.........

Old 04-17-2007, 06:15 PM

Originally posted by: Sawyer
Do you guys at Raceway ship to eastern Canada. I am thinking about buying a couple mini utes and can't seem to find anybody around here that sells them. Thanks.
ps; i just noticed that somebody asked the same question before me.

Canada has a Jetmoto distributor (located in Alberta) that is just getting up and running from the way it sounds.

Website is not up yet. He will have a shipment of ATVs' in 6 weeks.

I plan to check out this 150 that everyone on here is talking about when he gets one in stock.
Where did you find out this information?
Do you know what the Canadian retail price is on the 150 or the 110cc???
Thanks.........Caper.......

Old 04-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Never make a decision before you have to, always have a Plan B, and don't tell me it's not possible!

Yes, I would like to know tha $CDN myself!

Old 04-17-2007, 09:42 PM

Yes, I would like to know tha $CDN myself!
Hey check.....I notice in your heading you have a 2007 eton viper 90......I was looking at the price of those in Canada and they are priced near the big name 90cc quads.....What's up with that?????
I know there a really good quad but if the price is near a Polaris,Honda,Yamaha,A/C,or Kawi..How can they compare?....Thanks.........Caper................

Old 04-17-2007, 10:29 PM

Hey check did you ever check out this sitemaxamText

Old 04-18-2007, 01:13 AM

Good questions, Caper.

We bought the Eton Viper 90R at Bulldog Powersports in Cambridge with a one-year warranty, for $2400 plus taxes and prep, which is a lot less than the $3300 or so list price for, say, an AC DXV90. (As you know, the Canadian prices are obscenely more than U.S. on mainstream bikes like AC, even though there is only a 15% or so difference in the dollar. However, you will see if you check it out that you can actually get an Eton 90 cheaper here than in the U.S. - go figure!) Also, remember that Eton is made in Taiiwan, as are many of the mainstream small quads (like the AC 50 and 90 and, apparently, the Polaris 90s). So that is why I looked for features first, like hydraulic rear brakes for little hands to squeeze easier, and reverse, and full running lights, brake lights, head lights, etc. At the same time, however, it seems that this Jetmoto 110 from raceway is really quite good, so I may get one delivered to Buffalo (for $995 U.S. including shipping), and then just drive down from Toronto and get it. (But I need to check out what duties might apply.)

And yes, I did check out the Maxams. They are under new management right now, and no dealers here in Ontario seem to have any, since the Maxam Distributorship in Sudbury is still getting reorganized. In any case, they want $2000 for a 110 with a semi-auto, which has shaft drive. The guys at Raceway suggested staying away from shaft drive because they are expensive to fix, and because of limited parts availability for the shaft drive if anything goes wrong.

Old 04-18-2007, 03:56 AM
Pro Rider

Good questions, Caper.

We bought the Eton Viper 90R at Bulldog Powersports in Cambridge with a one-year warranty, for $2400 plus taxes and prep, which is a lot less than the $3300 or so list price for, say, an AC DXV90. (As you know, the Canadian prices are obscenely more than U.S. on mainstream bikes like AC, even though there is only a 15% or so difference in the dollar. However, you will see if you check it out that you can actually get an Eton 90 cheaper here than in the U.S. - go figure!) Also, remember that Eton is made in Taiiwan, as are many of the mainstream small quads (like the AC 50 and 90 and, apparently, the Polaris 90s). So that is why I looked for features first, like hydraulic rear brakes for little hands to squeeze easier, and reverse, and full running lights, brake lights, head lights, etc. At the same time, however, it seems that this Jetmoto 110 from raceway is really quite good, so I may get one delivered to Buffalo (for $995 U.S. including shipping), and then just drive down from Toronto and get it. (But I need to check out what duties might apply.)

And yes, I did check out the Maxams. They are under new management right now, and no dealers here in Ontario seem to have any, since the Maxam Distributorship in Sudbury is still getting reorganized. In any case, they want $2000 for a 110 with a semi-auto, which has shaft drive. The guys at Raceway suggested staying away from shaft drive because they are expensive to fix, and because of limited parts availability for the shaft drive if anything goes wrong.
Check I have a Ducar 110 shaft drive but its an older style frame and suspension (stiff) which is not great. That one on the Maxam's site looks much better in the frame/suspension department. I don't know about the drive train.

Mine has had troubles with the gear box on the side of the engine where normally a sproket would slide on.
The first one went and the dealer replaced it n/c. Then it went again the next summer and I bought another one $75.00. The guy claimed this one is going to be better. It seems to be and looked like it was built by another supplier. I can say that the 110cc honda clone engine has been good, no problems to date.

The shaft drive is sure nice but it means 2 more gear boxes. If its built right no problem if its not.......problems.

Trouble is there is so many copies of copies when it comes to chinese quads. I'm sure some factory is making a really good 110cc shaft drive quad. Part of the problem on mine I think is a kid can shift it into reverse while moving forward if not carefull........this can't be good. My little main "quading guy" is really carefull about it and knows how to drive it. However his little buddies who come over are not as careful!

I see they also have a 150 like the Jetmoto 150 with some extra's on it for $2200. Is it the same quad renamed .......who knows tell you look it over in person. One thing I noticed different is the displacement of the engine 147cc vs 150cc on the jetmoto. It could be a copy of a copy etc.

The Jetmoto distributor fellow I talked to said when he gets some to sell he was going to be asking around the $1900 cdn. mark for the 2007 Jetmoto 150. From what he says getting stock on these new Jetmotos is not easy when everyone wants one! Now I'm not sure what the cost would be out your way with shipping. Might be cheaper like you say to just run across the boarder and get one.

A 110cc quad on the newer style frame for $950 US funds sounds like a good deal to me. Even if its just a chain drive set up . I paid a heck of alot more for the ducar 110 back in 2005.

Why not just get the the 150 jetmoto (kids won't out grow it as fast), it looks to be the ideal kids quad between the 90cc quads and full size ones.

I looked at a 150 chinese quad (I forget the brand) last weekend for $1500 that looked very poorly made! Had the old style reverse shifter lever, poor tires, poor plastic and old style suspension/small frame like my 110. Someone must be stuck with a container load of outdated poorly made chinese quads. It should have been selling for under $1000 or something.

Quick Reply: Shipping to Canada