Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Thinking about a Vbike Atv

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking about a Vbike Atv

A reply for the wanna be owners of those thinking Vbike, I havent posted in a long time as there was no need, I bought mine about a year ago the 250cc utility. A great ATV for the price, I have had it several miles into the National Forest in the Arkansas hills , over some forest roads, some ATV trails at some grades that hurt my legs toclimb. and the little ATV did it all with not a problem at all. I am 60 years old 6'2" and just about 200 lbs. My wife isnt no petite young thing and she has rode double with me on a lot of the riding . I use it to hunt on and ride for pleasure and cant complain . Other than one minor incident with the starter . I had it on a trailer one day and went to the woods to do some exploring when I tried to start it , it just spun and whinned. I went back home and took the starter off and found the teeth broke. I got on the phone to Tim in Edmond and explained the problem his reply was to box up the starter and another was on the way. If he hadnt sent the wrong one mine would have been running in two days, as it was it was a week by the time I sent the wrong one back and he sent the right one he took off a display on his show room . I cannot complain at all about the service Tim gives after the sale.
I have put a winch on it and the wife pulled the top off the septic tank with it one day when the guy couldnt get it off to pump out the tank. even he was amazed at the quality and price for what it was.
If you want to spend 6,000$ for something and it be worth 2.000 in a year or so get a Jap brand, if you want quality with little cost and maybe keep it over 2 or 3 years then get a better one , get a VBIKE

Just an after thought, remember Pearl Harbor ? I wasnt there or know much about it but I think the Japs bombed it and the Chinese was our allies ?? Am I mistaken ,??? Buy Japenese

Old 04-03-2009, 11:27 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

bumped and moved