Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Jet Moto Need Non-Bias Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet Moto Need Non-Bias Opinions

I have a 150 jet and yes an adult can ride it, but I would suggest the 250cc model. What's great about the 150 is the auto CVT trans, my boys really like it. Its been a good machine and I'd say of all the chinese toys I've bought its by far the best bang for the buck and most "useful".

As for vbike vs jetmoto I think you will find they all get most of their engines from the same few suppliers in China, same goes for most other parts on these things. It just depends on how they are spec'd out. For 150cc sports I found that over all the Jet was nicest "package". Some other brands had a nicer feature but then it was lacking in other areas etc. If its price your're concerned with then I guess go with what ever is the cheapest.

As for 250's I'm not an expert on them but I know before when the Jetmoto - Vbike debate came up last year they weren't comparing the same features. At the time the jet had the better rear suspension set up and an oil cooler for the motor where as the Vbike model had the basic suspension and a electric fan on the motor. However again if price is you're deciding factor go with what has the best deal on the net. Like with the 150 most the engines all are all pretty much the same its just how they are spec'd out. I'm sure the Vbike will be fine too. Like with any Chinese atv you have to know how to turn a wrench now and then.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: KentuckyDonkey

Stay away from Raceway! Read this thread: http://forums.atvconnection.co...eadid=560194&forumid=1</end quote></div>

There are plenty of negative V-Bike posts if you would like me to find all of them. [img][/img]

The bummer about Raceway is they had their own forum here for a long time. With the economy like it is they cant afford that level of advertising here...so ALL the posts in there are gone. The majority of those posts were positive...</end quote></div>

The bikes Raceway sells may be O-K, but when a business fails to deliver the MCO/bill of sale, and avoids it's customer's....not a good thing- especially with these Chinx, where getting parts through the importer is a key factor. Maybe they were O-K when times were good, but when things get a little tough, that's when you see who comes through- and not returning calls or delivering the MCO on a long-sold bike is just plain crooked.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:05 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: KentuckyDonkey

The bikes Raceway sells may be O-K, but when a business fails to deliver the MCO/bill of sale, and avoids it's customer's....not a good thing- especially with these Chinx, where getting parts through the importer is a key factor. Maybe they were O-K when times were good, but when things get a little tough, that's when you see who comes through- and not returning calls or delivering the MCO on a long-sold bike is just plain crooked.</end quote></div>

We have 1 customer complaining and your convinced they are crooked??? Must be great to know it all... Why do I even post with all the knowledge you have?

For the rest of the members here who dont know it all.....Jetmoto has been moving and this paperwork obviously got lost in all of it.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:27 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Now Im wondering why the kentuckydonkey says he is from kentucky in his profile....

Yet a IP address check has him in San Jose, California.

Fascinating..... dont you think?

Old 03-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Trailblazer

Now Im wondering why the kentuckydonkey says he is from kentucky in his profile....

Fascinating..... dont you think?</end quote></div>

I'd say the IP thingie is messed up! My IP should come back to Cave City, KY. (2 counties over from where I live)- Don't worry- I'll be posting some pics of my new Vbike v4sw in a day or two...and you can see my farm- and you will be able to tell (if by nothing else) by the leafless trees and lack of mountains, that I ain't in the land of fruits and nuts! I don't even know the way to San Jose! (San Hose-B, maybe...)

...and I'm an ex-New Yorker....West coast ain't my thang! (Hmm..checking out my supposed ISP just because I criticized Raceway....Oooo-K.... No connection there, I'm sure...)

Old 03-04-2009, 04:29 AM
Pro Rider

Fascinating..... dont you think?</end quote></div>

Come on MWQ,I understand if you disagree with a post.Then post reasons why but to try to trash a person and go personal?Geesh your above that.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:44 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: kczukiman

Come on MWQ,I understand if you disagree with a post. Then post reasons why but to try to trash a person and go personal? Geesh your above that.</end quote></div>

I dont mind him pushing Vbikes at all. What I do have a problem with is someone going out of their way to trash Jetmoto and RaceWay. They dont deserve that.

Sorry but I guess I take it personal.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:10 AM
Weekend Warrior

outofline, how would you rate your overall experience with the jet-motos? Worth the price? I am assuming the vbike will probably suffer similar issues with cracked rubber and other items. Are there any reviews of the vbikes on this forum?

Old 03-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Range Rover

I (Kidatvs) am a competitor of Raceway & we both have over 6 years of selling ATVs on the net. John is the only dealer I would trust MY OWN business with. We help each other out on what ever we can. John runs a great business & this is the ONLY reason I can say this, as we deal with each other on lots of things, we are no way partnered, but freindly competitors. The biggest thing is we are the only 2 authorized Jetmoto dealers on the Internet & we have alot to take care of..... 1 person has had a problem & I am sure there is a reason for it & it sounds like it is getting fixed... I would say you have no right to bash a company unless you have dealt with them personally... John, Us & Jemoto all stand behind Jetmoto products & our records show this. You will not find many IF any negative remarks about any of us . There is alot of Jetmoto products out there & to not have the negs is great, we are obviously doing something right.

Old 03-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: kczukiman

Come on MWQ,I understand if you disagree with a post. Then post reasons why but to try to trash a person and go personal? Geesh your above that.</end quote></div>

I dont mind him pushing Vbikes at all. What I do have a problem with is someone going out of their way to trash Jetmoto and RaceWay. They dont deserve that.

Sorry but I guess I take it personal.</end quote></div>

And when did I trash Jetmoto? I believe I said something to effect that although I gave the nod to Vbike because some of their models seem to offer better suspensions and more power (based on what others have said), that Jetmoto would be my second choice. I do think one gets a little more bang for their buck with Vbike though (depending on the modles one is comparing, perhaps)-

And I didn't trash Raceway. Raceway trashed themselves by not coming through, by failing to deliver paperwork to a customer on this forum, and then ignoring her when she tried to resolve the problem. It has been said elsewhere that they also shut down there forums due to a proliferation of complaints from irate customers lately.(Getting too many to censor, I guess)

Why are you defending a business that is treating it's customers this way? Even if the case posted here in another thread were the only such occurance, why not just simply admit they(Raceway) are wrong?

When I encounter someone who has a problem with a business whose owner's I know or am affiliated with, rather than attacking that person and all who defend them, I go and get the problem straightened out. You'd be much more helpful if you did the same. (Let's face it. A lot of people who come to these forums are associated with various businesses and are here to try and generate sales and publicity- often in a round-about, non-blatant way. )

Your conduct in this matter is showing your blatant partiality, and as such, will serve to discredit you and your recommendations. (And I'd hate to see Jetmoto suffer for that- as they are not responsible for what Raceway does- and they came through for Raceway's customer, when Raceway wouldn't)

Quick Reply: Jet Moto Need Non-Bias Opinions