Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

BMX 110cc

Old 08-05-2009, 08:36 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMX 110cc

I have a BMX 110cc that is axle driven? I know it isn't chain driven, so I'm assuming that's what it's called. I am looking for a part, a shaft drive transfer case. I found the part, but it doesn't look like it has the gear that attachesbetween the notor and the transfer case. My son took this apart and got mad and threw the parts in the woods, so I am also looking for a manual that shows everything including a diagram of parts and where they go. Please help

Old 08-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider

Ok sounds like you have a 110cc with shaft drive.

Go here : http://www.atvforless.com/110ATVPARTS-WEB.htm Page down a bit and you will find the parts blow up of that gear box. This is the website ATV & Motocross - Hard to Find Parts with Schematics

You can buy that gear box several places on the net like here Transfer Case : Chinese ATV Parts, Kazuma ATV Parts, Sunl ATV Parts, Roketa ATV Parts, BMX ATV Parts!

Or even if you go to ebay you will probably find that little gear box, they are common.

I have a 110 and have replaced it couple times. Basically because mine has reverse and they shift it into reverse while still moving foward etc. The last one I got is a good one it seems, made in a different factory etc. Make sure there is gear oil in it and bolt it on.

Its an easy fix there should be splined shaft coming out of the side of the engine. The gear box just slids on. ON the other end towards the back a U joint coupler slides on and connects the a shaft to the rear end diff.

Old 09-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by shellbel
I have a BMX 110cc that is axle driven? I know it isn't chain driven, so I'm assuming that's what it's called. I am looking for a part, a shaft drive transfer case. I found the part, but it doesn't look like it has the gear that attachesbetween the notor and the transfer case. My son took this apart and got mad and threw the parts in the woods, so I am also looking for a manual that shows everything including a diagram of parts and where they go. Please help
its a drive train i bought a used bmx 110 there some honda parts on it

Old 10-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Reverse?

I understand this thread is really old. I hope someone will come and answer my question.

I bought a bmx 110cc atv for my son. I currently have the engine ripped out as I have to rebuild it and weld the engine mount as the one side is broken free.

I want to know if there is a way to changing the gearing to add reverse and what all it would take to do so.