Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

They call it the rainbow but it doesnt say that. Well its the only tore at the stop sign. You will see my brothers truck at the store . Yes its on hwy 18 at the stop sign.Brent (goin to prauge sunday) storie

Old 12-21-2003, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Brent & Shane...

I am about to leave the house now...see ya there at the store soon.

Old 12-21-2003, 05:04 PM
Range Rover

Sorry guys I wanted to come but the wife and the in-laws decided to have xmas today. I figured I had better go there if i still wanted my clothes in the closet when i got home! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hopefully I can make it next time.

Old 12-22-2003, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider

We rode...I bailed...We rode.

Hey guys I had a great time. I hadn't ever ridden anyplace with terrain like that. It was really good even though I had to bail once (or twice) . As an old man I am starting to stiffen up a little but I will be alright come morning.

Yeah Shane (OKBOW) it was a good time. There were a couple or three other groups out there as well that we stopped and BS'dwith. It's cool Shane we understand about familiy obligations this time of year. I look forward to meeing you soon. We are going to try to have another meeting in January where everyone can meet. I am going to post a seperate article about that asking people for dates that are or are not acceptable.

I would also like to welcome our newest member Lonnie. Lonnie is a friend of Shane and Brent and is from the Shawnee area as well.. At one time or another Brent, Lonnie, and Shane all three saved my bacon so I would like to thank you all for that. I hope we can all ride again soon weather permitting.

Bob

Old 12-22-2003, 12:25 AM
Range Rover

Well shoot it sounds like i missed a good time. What was the terrain like? Did you guys take any pics?

Old 12-22-2003, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider

I have some pics from riding at the river yesterday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Heh....Friend of mine has a kid that plays ATV Off-Road Fury 2 a little too much.

He lets him putt around in 1st (he can't change the gears) and yesterday, he starts doing this, and laying his legs on the seat doing a superman. I was laughing so hard, it was difficult to take a pic. He is pointing at nothing....Just imitating the moves in the game.

Gotta get this kid his own quad.

****Click meeeee*****

Funny stuff.

Old 12-22-2003, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guy'sYep oh bob had to bail once on a good rock incline, i wish i had a pic of that, his eyes were as bid as baseballs, and who can forget my brother shane trying to save what was left of a donut, now that would have been another great pic. and the spot where we were trying to see how many 4x4 quads we could get stuck in a deep *** mud hole. And a word to the wise guys , DONT let bob test ride your quad. (lol)But yes we had a blastBrent

Old 12-22-2003, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

Well Brent,

In my own defense...I didnt want to see how she performed on asphalt. I was testing it to the limits.

Bob "Still picking mud out of places it shouldn't be" Bobman

Old 12-23-2003, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my fellow club members...joy and health and happiness to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron (the member that lives on the other side of the moon)Spudss...

Old 12-23-2003, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

Well guy's today is my last day here till jan. 5 so unless i get my comp back soon you wont hear from me until then . And have a merry x-mas and happy new year.Brent

Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB