Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Hey guys... Just wanted to let you other sport guys know that me and my brother and a few friends will be at the Sooner State Cycle Park on Saturday from about 10 AM till probably dark. The track is located on Hwy 177 (first shawnee exit if you are coming from okc) about 15-16 miles North of I-40.

Directions:
- I-40 to Shawnee
- Hwy 177 exit Go north (or stay in the left lane and turn left under I-40)
- go about 5 or 6 miles and you will come to a blinking stop light
- Go through the stop light and the track is almost exactly 10 miles from there... it's like 9.8 miles or something
- The entrance is on the left side of the road and there will be a little white sign that says Sooner State Cycle Park
- Just follow that road up to the track

There are also a lot of trails there. I think he said there was about 180 acres there or something. So the 4x4's can have fun too. We rode on some of them last weekend and they were pretty fun. The track has some nice jumps on it and some pretty nice doubles that I am going to try to make this weekend ... I was a little intimidated last weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider

BFB, right when i opened nyroks home page it had a big pic of you on it! that is pretty sweet! Also i think that i took the pic. just thought that it was cool.

Old 12-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like out polar bear ride on sunday is gonna be a shorts and t=shirt ride LOL!! It looks like it is going to be near 75 degrees on sunday. I am gonna have to pack the goggles and bandanna to cut down on all the dust and prob gonna to take the mud tires off and put on the knobbies as there cant be to much mud at prague after the dry spell we have had. anybody that lives up that way feel free to speak up on the dry/wettness of the area to give us a heads up please.

Andy "not a polar bear anyways" b

Old 12-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Trailblazer

i cant believe the weather
it should be lots of fun
see you there.

Old 12-29-2005, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Ty,

I may be able to head up there for awhile on Sat. I have'nt ridden in quite awhile!

I'll let you know for sure.

Aaron

Old 12-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Range Rover

k.. sounds good. I'll be there around 10 AM or so. I'll PM you my cell number so you can call it if you can't find the place.

Edit: Screw it, I can't get the PM thing to work. Here is my cell: 405-202-5085

Old 12-29-2005, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

Well you know andy They had to do something to make the site look good and what better than a pic you took of me! lol as for tires its dry as a bone out there. no mud anywhere. and I dont think it's rained since I went last. C-yall out there Oh and andy, maybe you could make it to the very end this time heh ?

Old 12-29-2005, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

Oh and andy, maybe you could make it to the very end this time heh ?
cough*suckit*cough LOL I had thought that i had until you told me about your exploits in the extreme area of prague.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

well, we'll show you the sunny side of the track sunday lol

Old 12-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

*Good Lord Guys.....
What is the problem? Is this judge elected or just buddies with your neighbors? I didn't think judges could just delay things until the law changes, or it suits his agenda. OK, venting is over. James, maybe we should look South at Antlers....*

Gordon,
If the Judge rules against us, I'm up for it for sure.

Steve,
Our property is located 3/4 mile off the highway. The road leading into our property is an old county road that hasn't been maintained by the county for over 40 years. However, the county never closed it, even though the landowners put up gates across it. We want the gates removed to allow public access, but the landowner is claiming that it is a "private" road. So, we had to go to court over it. We're just waiting on the judges ruling now.

James

Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB