Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Congratulations James and Angela

Old 02-19-2006, 09:53 AM
Pro Rider

ATV MOM,

The senator from Tulsa is against the bill. Following is a copy from the report on the Bill.

"Sen. James Williamson, R-Tulsa, offered an amendment to remove the ban on riders under 12, but that failed on a 4-4 vote by the committee. "I'm very uncomfortable banning anything for young people under 12," Williamson said.

Sen. Todd Lamb, R-Edmond, concurred with Williamson. "I appreciate what you're trying to do," he told Cain, "but I'm also concerned about the ban."

My local Senator and Reprentative is against the bill. I have talked to my Senator and Reprentative at least 10 times. I know them personally. My Reprentative's son is my boss.

We all need to remind them how we feel about this. The squeeky wheel gets the grease. The other side is not being quiet.

I think it is going to come out of committee reports this week on the 23rd. All of my notes are at my office at school and I'm sitting at home, but I'm almost positive it's the 23rd.

Ronnie (I vented enough) Smith

Old 02-19-2006, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

James,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I remember how happy I was.... I do hqate to burst your bubble, but I must tell the truth...

They grow up... Do not teach the child to speak or he will talk back to you before you know it. I think I'll have that cigar now.

Jason " It sure is cold out in the smoking section " Brinker

Old 02-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Trailblazer

Congratulations, James! You're a lot quicker about sharing your good news than I am. I had a baby girl on Jan. 3rd. The Oklahoma ATV community population is booming! I just posted pictures of her on my picture page. Tomorrow is my first day back to work. That 6 weeks goes by really fast! Anyway, I think I've got a wet diaper waiting on me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. James, spoil the baby a little for us.

Shawna

Old 02-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

Congratulations to James and Shawna....It's good that you all had kids (should have had them by Dec 31 and you could have used them as tax breaks) because there is something in my "folder" from the state that says something about "Shall never breed or procure a child by any means legal, illegal or otherwise"

Your kids are in by default...

Bob "insert something witty here" Bobman

Old 02-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

Hey whats everyone think about a cleanup ride out at prague or murray sometime in the near future ? just and Idea!
Bob(wants to ride so bad he's willing to clean)McGregor

Old 02-20-2006, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

sounds good to me as soon as it warms up. maybe we can get some good press for quads as well.

Old 02-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

thats what I'm thinking, but EVERYONE will need to wear a helmet on this ride (atleast for the pics), I'll have Jeff take pics he's a pretty good photogapher and I'll send them to the local news papers and see if we cant get some pics and a story in the paper for some brownie points with people on vote day

Old 02-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

Bluegoose.....U Gots some sweet rides.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

yes bobby my arctic cat had a hmf muffler on it. no quiet core of course.

Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB