Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

East Coast Speedball's ATV Club

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2004, 07:38 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default East Coast Speedball's ATV Club

Hi Folks,

I am Speedy Racer , president & founder of the East Coast Speedball's ATV Club. We LOVE to ride & average 100 miles per Saturday ride in the mountains of Pa. I do a newsletter after almost every ride that chronicles our misadventures & photos to show folks WHAT we do , because a picture is worth a thousand words. If you happen to be in the Pocono's region in Pa. & want to share some trail time with some serious atv riders, check our " Upcoming Rides " link on our website "East Coast Speedball's website!& IF you find a date that suits your fancy , come join us for a atving Great Adventure! You may end with a serious case of BABOON A$$ !!!! YEHAAAAAAA! Your AARP atv buddy!

SPEEDY RACER

Old 06-25-2004, 11:16 PM
2TV
Pro Rider

Welcome to atvconnection Speedy. I went riding with your group one Saturday this past February and had a blast. You weren’t along on that ride but I heard a lot about you. I was chasing 5 or 6 of your sport quad riding buddies around on my Grizzly in the snow (with three other Utes trailing behind me). There was one point on top of the mountain where I had to drag the lead bike a ways through the snow so they could get through because the snow was pretty deep up there. That was an unlucky day for me though as I blew out a trailer wheel bearing (noticed my wheel about to fall off as I went to unload my quad from the trailer). Luckily for me though one of the other guys that didn’t live too far from me had a trailer big enough for my trailer, my quad and all of their machines (after some creative jockeying and some minor disassembly of my trailer).

We also must have chewed up some of the same WV ground last week too as my group was down on the Hatfield McCoy trails from 6/17 through 6/20 (Castle Rock on the afternoons of the 17th & 18th, Rockhouse on the 19th & 20th).

I’ll have to catch up with you guys again sometime…

Old 06-26-2004, 10:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hi 2TV,
Yeah, we chewed up almost 400 miles of WV trails during our visit from June 18th thry June 22nd. Did the " Little Coal River " system( PLUS locals trails) on the way to logan on Friday June 18th , " Rockhouse " 19th , Wagon Wheel trails in Eckman, WV , near Blue Field,WV the 20th , " Bear Wallow " 21st & " Rockhouse " again on the 22nd. We ONLY touched the surface of the trail systems near the Wagon Wheel , BUT they were wonderful & FREE! More than likely we will spend a few days on our next Great Adventure in October exploring this vast network of local trails this Fall.

Join our " Message Board " & when our photos are posted from June's visit to these trails , you will get an " Auto Alert " & " LINK " to the Speedbll's latest Newsletter & Photos. When you see some of those photos from the Wagon Wheel trails , YOU will want to explore these trails with your group in the near future!
Happy to see that you all made it home safe & sound! Your ARRP atv buddy!

SPEEDY RACER

2001 400EX - custom CDI box- piped & jetted- 22" Bear Claws rear- 22" Maxxis " Razor 2's " front & more
2002 660 Yamaha Grizzly - piped & Jetted , 26" Gator's, 26" Dirt Devil's , custom front & rear bumpers