Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Make a Wish

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Make a Wish

Hey I am doing an endurance ride of up to 125 miles on the trails in Michigan to raise money for the Make a Wish Foundation. This ride will take place in November. All the money that I raise will be donated to the Make A Wish Foundation of Michigan. The foundation makes wishes come true for terminally ill children. My goal is to help the foundation raise enough money to purchase an ATV for a terminally ill kid. The Michigan All Terrain Vehicle Association is organizing the fundraiser for the Make a Wish foundation.

www.michiganatv.com

The Make A Wish Foundation has been receiving more and more requests from children who want ATV's. Prior to working with MATVA, they were denying these wishes for liability reasons. Very sad. Michigan has now become the "benchmark" for other states to follow in awarding ATV wishes! How Cool!

The money we raise will be used exclusively to make a wish come true, for a Michigan child, whose wish it is to get an ATV!

There are several ways to sponsor me,

You can e-mail me

Or you can send a donation to:

Michigan ATV Association
PO Box 2448, Dearborn, MI 48123

Please make checks payable to "Make a Wish" and notate that the donation is for sponsoring me, Ted Wiborn

You can also make a donation through www.paypal.com If donate through paypal. Use this email address. I will also e-mail you back with a total of the money that I raised at the end.

The e-mail to send money to through paypal is:

makeawishdonation@hotmail.com

I set this up just for this event.

Thank you in advance for all that contributes, and for giving back to the ATV community that has hopefully given as much to you as they have to me.
Ted Wiborn