Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Southeast indiana quad abusers

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 01:51 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southeast indiana quad abusers

I gave up the fast bikes when the kids came, thought to risky, I still enjoy riding my goldwing, the wife likes it better also, not sure how I lived through some of my speed runs.

Old 04-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

Wow, I've been busy!! Trying to get ready for windrock and going on "practice" rides takes my computer time.

We've had a couple nice rides. A Sunday ride at Bushes that was once again great and attended by 19 quads!! Several trips to the industrial park, a big ride that was well attended at Abes in Patriot. That a lot in a month!!

The windrock trip is shaping up nicely. Looks like we are leaving teus nite and returnin mon nite. WOW!!!!!!! a week!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

Whewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got back last nite from a week at windrock!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE had a great time. Over 300 miles of riding. Some rode more, some less. Some from Indiana, ohio, kentucky, and georgia.
We had the best club at the campground!!!!!

Once again Gary treated us good at the camp.
15 riders including a yz250 dirtbike.
The sights were awsome and the trails even better.
"THAT WAS AWSOME!!!" was the phrase of the week.

Gotta get to work, Cya.

Old 05-31-2005, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

We just got back from windrock, again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to show our commitment to diversity, we had 2 dirt bikes.

Unfortunately the campground is closed so we camped in the parking lot at the trailhead.

Once again the riding was awsome. we put in over 200 miles.

New guys, barry, josh, and danny were blown away. At one point they said they were tired and looking forward to grillin some steaks then hitting the hay (this was 6:30 pm). The look on their faces was priceless when we told them we were 25 miles and maybe 2 hours away from camp.

We'll be meeting at the "crick" on Fridays now, So I hope to see all of you then and we'll pass out the CDs of the trip.

Old 06-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

We had a great QUAD ABUSER weekend.

Friday nite we went to the Lawrenceburg speedway to watch the motorcycle/gocart races. We backed 5 trucks up to the fence on the back stretch and partied all nite.

Saturday nite we went to the Shoe and rode til 5am. We ran the whole place and the guys that were there for the first time were very impressed. We grilled out and most of us stayed the nite (morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ). About 20 people showed up. The dirt bikes and sport quads were running the track hard and were jumping the 50 ft tabletop, very impressive, indeed!! Of course we ran "the pipe" (noone got flooded out this time).

Sunday is relax day so I finally got a chance to check in.

Eiger2, out

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Quaddawg, we're blown away by how many people we meet at far away places who live right here. No need to change yer name.

We had a great 4th of July abuser weekend. Fri nite at the CRICK for the meetin and ridin and juicin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sat, we rode all day, we also had a Kaw 1200, fuel injected, 2stroke, Jet ski. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sun, we went to the shoe and rode all day. Mon, a bunch went to the industrial park and rode.

We had good eats and juice all weekend.

Every Fri nite during summer we will prolly have something going on and fer sure on Sats.

Sun, july 10, we will be at the Rising Sun fair (ohio county) for the quad pulls. We'll prolly have bout 20 members with 10 - 12 pulling. We pulled at bthe Dearborn co. fair and Quadog took first in 2 events with Bush and Kawboy pulling 2nd and 3rd each. Not bad, 6 finishes in the top 3!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

See ya on the trails!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

This was another great weekend!!!

Fri nite meeting at the crick. We grilled out, fished, drank, had a great raffle, and got a lil rining in. Ron brought his world famous corn, and we had lots of meat to go with em.

Sat at the shoe. Lots of riding. Then we loaded up and headed for the crick for another great cookout. And we got another ride in.

Fast Eddie donated a LARGE!!!!!!! grill. He welded it up. 3' tall and 48" around!!

We got in the sled pulls at the Ohio county worlds Fair. Bush and Rob pulled a couple firsts. Kawboy pulled a couple seconds. All together we had a lot of second and thirds. Bush is totally hooked on the sleds.

We are scheduled for a couple more this summer.

The picture page is finally taking shape. I'm too busy riding and working to get much time to work on th\e internet stuff,

Check out the progress, QA photo page

Old 07-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

I camp down at the shoe as well....you guys located back toward the trails?..I'

Old 07-13-2005, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

We're the same place 4 years now. The last site before the bottleneck.

Only had the RV down 1 time this year, but we generally have it.

Old 07-14-2005, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

I'm up front by the beach area. 6th year there. Probably run into you guys a time or 2 on the trails.
You guys ride at the indusrial park? Where do you park

Quick Reply: Southeast indiana quad abusers