Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

ATV Rodeo in Hunstville,Texas

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Rodeo in Hunstville,Texas

ATV Rodeo in Huntsville, Texas
June 11, 2005

See links below for information

PM me and I will send you the flyers I have.
gsettle081@hotmail.com

General Sams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Descriptions

Mud Bog : I promise a snorkel will not be a requirement. There will be mud and water but not chest deep all the way across. There will be classes very similar to the Mud Nationals Event.

Sand Drags : Denny at General Sams has built a 150ft+ long drag strip with an area to stop past that. There will seperate classes for utility(yes utility) and sport quads.

Tire Pull/Sled Pull : You've seen the redneck craze(yes I'm one too). If we can get a sled we'll use that. If not, Denny has some very large tires connected to cables. There will be size classes for this.

Tetter totter : I am building a 4ft x 10ft platform tetter totter. Lets see who has the best balance.

Cross Country : We'll be roping off a course through the woods and trails. nothing real extreme but still challenging for everyone. Once again, there will be seperate sport quad and utility classes.

Buddy race : Two people on two four wheelers leave out. Two people and at least one four wheeler must come back. Hopefully(mud willing) this will be a tough event. Team Work will be the key.

Poker Run : This will not be a race!!!!!! We'll line everyone up and a single file line will headout in the same direction.

There will be a cash payout based on number of entries per event and sponsorship levels.

Old 05-19-2005, 07:36 PM
Trailblazer

You're all over the place Gordon. Lol!

Old 05-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Pro Rider

Fast Z
I just am trying to keep up with you. I really do read alot of forums, and post on some of them. This forum is to keep up withmy buddies form Oklahoma. There are about 35 of them that let Ginny and I ride with them. I am building a new trailer that will carry 5 quads for the weekend. We are serious about riding.