Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Looking for clubs or to start an ATV club in WNY

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for clubs or to start an ATV club in WNY

Hello All ,

My name is Eugene. My wife and I recently aquired an AC 400 4x4. We are hopeing to be riding alot and were wondering if there is anyone in or around Western New York that are invloved or looking to start an ATV club. We are looking for fun , family oriented people to go riding with.

I live in Amherst NY and don't know many that have ATV's yet. We are new to the sport and would love to meet others with the same interest.

If there is anyone interested or that can point me in the right direction to a club nearby that would be great. We can be reached at yearmax@adelphia.net or Cell 716 864 5697

Thank you all in advance

Old 01-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yearmax, I talked to a guy out that way that was a member of at least 4 different clubs. I believe NYTRO has a chapter out that way, and you can always check out Trailpass as well. Good luck!

Old 01-12-2007, 09:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

hi, is trailpass real or scam? do they give trails to ride? i dont want to spend if it is a joke.

Old 01-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It is real enough. It is probably still a good idea to join a local club, but for some people Trailpass is all they will need. I have been a member the past 3 years. The first year i was really excited, but offerings needed to be better. 2 years ago the price went up and most of the trails they added were not in NY. Last year was the first time I actually feel I got my monies' worth out of the company, mostly because I was already buying a Majestic membership and didn't have to last year. Hopefully they will keep expanding the program and install a rate break for families[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Trailblazer

Thank you for the info. I will look into it nytro and see what they have to offer. Thank you again to everyone.

Old 03-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: eigerone
hi, is trailpass real or scam? do they give trails to ride? i dont want to spend if it is a joke.
Trailpass is real, have my doubts about NYTRO though. Couple years back I joined, and within a couple weeks they shut down their trails. Never got my money back or a chance to ride. Besides, the trails that Trailpass list and Nytro are the same. To the guy in Amherst, a Trailpass trail opened last year in Lockport, but closed soon after. If and when it re-opens, that would be close to you.

Also, get a pass from EC Parks for Chestnut Ridge Park, open to quads in winter only