Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

SOAR Members & wanna be members

Old 03-01-2001, 03:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Southern Ohio Atv Riders should start getting things going soon. I think we should have a meeting in the next few weeks to "pick each others brains" to see what we need to organized and get the club going. I think we are starting to find some people that would help the club take off. I got friends on this end that are interested, and I know between, Truck, RubiconBob, Reconman, trx450, 4-MAN-S, scrufy179, Crawdad, myself(JohnnyBravo), and anybody else interested we can get things going. We some good people that will make a great group of friends. What does every else think?

Old 03-01-2001, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

I think you are right Jeff,I have been waiting
for Lee to get back in town.

TRUCK

Old 03-01-2001, 06:56 PM
Trailblazer

sounds cool to me, the only thing is that I am at college up here in dayton (UD). so dont know if I could really get to a meeting but could if I knew in advace. I am trying to go out to haspin on 3/9 or 3/10 and spend the night and camp, if anyone wants to join, that would be great, the or the better it is.....but for the club we could organize to go other places as a group and be alot more fun!!!

MuDDog
97 Sportsman 500

Old 03-01-2001, 11:36 PM
Trailblazer

Where would people like to meet, for a "non" riding meeting? We need to try to pick somewhere that is good for everyone. I'm game for anywhere. I live in Maineville (between Kings Island & Loveland) and my shop is located in Sharonville right off of I275 between I75 & I71. What about when? I think a Friday or Saturday evening would be good maybe 2nd week of March? Give your opinions.

Old 03-05-2001, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

4-Man-S and I are probably the farthest north members(?), but I know I could make the drive (and bring Mike with me). Also, add my wife (TBossMama), as where ever I go, she's usually there, too (except in the men's room). I'd prefer a Saturday, as a Friday might be tougher for us, with work, plus a 1.5 hour drive to Cinci. Let me know, though, either way.....

Old 03-05-2001, 07:41 PM
Trailblazer

Saturday is preferred by me also. What we need to do is get a map, mark where everybody is from, and try to find a place that is approx. equal distance to everyone. I don't care to drive a little farther though. It's going to be a great year!

Old 03-06-2001, 07:59 AM
Pro Rider

Hello Johnny B.-- I would be interested in becoming involved in SOAR. Are there any other members or wanna be's in the Central OH. area? Are RubiconBob and I(trx450/4-MAN-S), the only ones?
I am located in Delaware, OH. 20 mi. N. of Cols. Keep me posted. Thanx, Mike.

Old 03-06-2001, 08:04 AM
Pro Rider

scruffy179-- I might be going also on 3/10. IF weather straightens out. I'll get with RubiconBob and see what he and the wife are doing this W.E. Later, Mike (4-MAN-S)

Old 03-06-2001, 10:42 AM
Range Rover

I'm still interested. Either day is ok for me. I live in Middletown (between Cincy and Dayton).

Old 03-06-2001, 01:16 PM
Trailblazer

I wanna get everybodys information, members alreay and one's that want to be. Information should be [blue]Name, address, phone #, type/make of ATV, main email address, ATV Connection user name and if you want send a photograph.[/blue] I'm going to start compiling the info to start the website for the club. Any suggestions are welcomed. Send your info to my email at johnnybravo@urbanracer.com

Talking to everyone soon.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SOAR Members & wanna be members