Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Northwest Quad Riders

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2002, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northwest Quad Riders

I've started up a new club for Oregon and Washington riders. N.Q.R. (Northwest Quad Riders). This is a very low impact club. No dues, and the only meetings will be out on the trails and in the dunes. I've allready got a good network of about 30 riders built up, and I try to organize group rides and weekend trips. If anyone is interested let me know. I'm in the process of building a web page (but this is something I haven't ever done before...so it will take time to get it right). For the most part we are a dune riding club (Sandlake, Spinreel, Horsefall, Winchester Bay, etc...) But, we do some trail rides, poker runs, and snow riding too. If I get a big enough interest built up we'll work on other stuff: dune flags, shirts, and maybe a decal for your truck or quad. Anyone is welcome to join, but we do prefer that you have your own mode of transportation to and from ride areas. It's Winter time, so not everyone is riding as much. I will try to encourage more people to head to the snow and to the dunes. It's always easier to get people to ride if they know more people (friends) will be riding too. That's all I got for now. Drop me a line if interested.

Chad
President N.Q.R.

Old 12-09-2002, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

well Chad, count me in. i live in Bend, and dont dune much, but i give RSO660R as much crap as possible.
in fact, i invited him to ride with us today, he didnt even acknowledge....smart guy.

holler if ya need more info.

;p

CHAD i forgot to ask where you are. "oregon and Washington" is a dammmed big place, larger than most western states. let me know what's up!

Old 12-09-2002, 03:40 AM
Weekend Warrior

I would be interested but was wonder who many females are in your group. I find it hard to find females who actually like to go out and ride and not just putt around.

Old 12-09-2002, 03:56 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Quadbabe,,,my girlfriend has tthe same problem as you.

She can hang with the guys though.

Chad,,,sounds great,,please keep us posted.

Old 12-09-2002, 03:58 AM
Pro Rider

i too know a female in a similar position . tho she's not my girlfriend (I WISH) she's still a friend, and will pass on any ideas you have.... hehe :cool

Old 12-09-2002, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

Okay.... I'm located in Lake Oswego (so....Portland).

There are a few female riders that have asked to be in the group, but none have actually ever shown up for one of the rides. They never seem to want to come out and play with the boys. Most of us are married, not that it matters, but we're nothing to be afraid of. I'd say the average age of the people that normally go out to ride is about 27-30 (Just a guess).

My email should be visible in my profile, but here it is: chadhamel@earthlink.net

In a couple weeks, I'll have the website up, and then all the people in the club will be able to have an email address at the website. I'm figuring that since I am paying for the site which will be about $120-$150 a year, I'll charge $5/year for an email address on the site. I think that is fair.

Raptor8, I am planning on coming out to Redmond to ride with Robert sometime in the next few weeks. If all works out, we can all ride together.

Later,
Chad

Old 03-20-2016, 01:38 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Having trouble joining.

Here's my email. Metromobileautospa@yahoo.com