Drivetrain, Suspension & Tires Discussions on ATV drivetrain, suspension, and tires.

Les Schwab tire centers.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Les Schwab tire centers.....

Those of you in the market for wheels and tires, don't pass your local Les Schwab tire center by. I found out they are a distributor of the Vision 160 rims I have been looking for and gave them a call. $5.00 cheaper per rim than any place online, no shipping charges AND they will mount and balance my new tires for free! Total savings of about $100. Should have asked about tire prices also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2004, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. when I called dealers in Bellingham and Everett, I wondered how they got so big with such rotten pricing. they were scary ridiculous for a pair of Titan 489XTs. I was only looking for a pair of 25x8-12, really common size, and they were at least double the discount places like rockymountain or atvoutfitters.net. maybe you've got a good dealer.

Old 04-02-2004, 07:06 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Wow. when I called dealers in Bellingham and Everett, I wondered how they got so big with such rotten pricing. they were scary ridiculous for a pair of Titan 489XTs. I was only looking for a pair of 25x8-12, really common size, and they were at least double the discount places like rockymountain or atvoutfitters.net. maybe you've got a good dealer.

I have found Schwabs to be hit or miss,,,,depending on which one you go to. My local shop basicly suggested I go somewhwere else because they just werent set up for aluminum/radial setup,,,,and the 'ATV tire person' wasnt working then.

If you ask me, there is a huge gap in the market,,,and I would love to see Schwab carry more inventory,,,,and put some of these crooked dealers out of the tire business.

Also,,,,,,there is something a little suspect about 'FREE Beef',,,,I say keep the free beef,,,,,and just do a good job on my tires!

Old 04-02-2004, 02:01 PM
Trailblazer

I only asked about the rims, tires are a different deal. "Discount Motorcycle Tire and Accessory" and "HondaPartstore.com" (?) were the cheapest places I found for tires. $55/tire for 26-12-12 Mudlites. Like I said, the Vision rims are hard to find and they could get 'em. ITP just seems to have the market cornered in that arena and I wanted something a little different.

Old 04-02-2004, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did you check rockymountainatv, cyclemore4less, atvoutfitters.net? all 3 of these are great for everyday pricing. there's also a place on ebay that sells a set of mud-lites dirt cheap (shipping included).you can see where the prices bottom out because they all get within a few bucks of each other, then it comes down to service.