Drivetrain, Suspension & Tires Discussions on ATV drivetrain, suspension, and tires.

want new front tires that dont suck

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default want new front tires that dont suck

i got goodyear tires up front on my honda 300. want some new ones soon. dont know what to get or whos good. i need some that will last and dont puncture as easy as these goodyears. theres more plugs and patches in them than there is actual tire. it doesnt take anything to tear or stab them. im in mud and rocks a good bit with some back roads. i need some suggestions as to what would be good for my riding. i dont want to go oversized. id like to keep the 23-24" stance. but i really have no clue of what to get. any help would be much appreciated.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Range Rover

Hey man! Interco swamplites would be a good choice for you.. They are a good all around tire and very reasonable price. Good luck

Old 06-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

I went with Carlise Radials.

The OEM were picking up punctures also like crazy, but none since I installed these.

Old 06-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider

Interco Swamp Lites work well in most conditions and dont empty your wallet. They are six ply and...they look awesome. And I would definately suggest these for rear tires too!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Suzuki Ozark 250
Interco Swamp Lites

Old 06-19-2008, 08:31 AM
Range Rover

you like yours suziozark? I love them!!!

Old 06-19-2008, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tancat500

you like yours suziozark? I love them!!!</end quote></div>

I love mine, in fact, you helped convince me to buy these tires and boy do I thank you for that!! Next I have to buy these for the front considering I went riding yesterday on muddy grounds and my front tires slid sideways while turning. I bent my front bumper on my Ozark inwards by about a quarter inch from hitting a tree. The bend is barely noticable and I hope the fronts will work as well as the rears. I'm surprised how well these worked, especially since I only have two wheel drive!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Suzuki Ozark 250
Interco Swamp Lites

Old 06-19-2008, 12:52 PM
Range Rover

im good on rear tires for now. i got some 22" carlisle somethings. they do great on the trail and mud. a lot better than the stock goodyears. i kept gettin stuck in a muddy rut on a hill behind my house with the goodyears but with the carlisle it goes straight thru it. they dont roost as good tho. but ill definately take a look the swamplites. i was thinkin about them a good while back but i didnt have any money.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:49 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SuziOzark

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tancat500

you like yours suziozark? I love them!!!</end quote></div>

I love mine, in fact, you helped convince me to buy these tires and boy do I thank you for that!! Next I have to buy these for the front considering I went riding yesterday on muddy grounds and my front tires slid sideways while turning. I bent my front bumper on my Ozark inwards by about a quarter inch from hitting a tree. The bend is barely noticable and I hope the fronts will work as well as the rears. I'm surprised how well these worked, especially since I only have two wheel drive!!

2008 Suzuki Ozark 250

Interco Swamp Lites</end quote></div>

well im glad i could help with your decision.. i think they are the best not too much, but more than enough to tackle the worst terrain!!

Old 06-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Range Rover

well nevermind about gettin new tires now. i gotta get new plastics and racks. some a$$hole ran me off the road today and caused me to swerve and i flipped on to the road. now im covered in scratches and open wounds and busted fingers and my hondas racks are completely screwed, and the back plastics are cracked. he didnt even get over or anything. didnt even stop. im glad i had a helmet on. id be dead or close to it right now if i didnt. but if i had better front tires i probly wouldnt have flipped. cause my front right tire rolled when i swervred around the car. wich caused me to flip. i can barely type right now. God must have a good plan for me if he was watchin over me then.

Old 06-19-2008, 05:29 PM
Range Rover

Sorry to hear about your badluck!!! glad your ok though!!!

Quick Reply: want new front tires that dont suck