Drivetrain, Suspension & Tires Discussions on ATV drivetrain, suspension, and tires.

Graydon Proline Steering Dampner

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2001, 08:49 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered a Graydon Proline Steering Dampner about 3 weeks ago and it finally came yesterday. It came wrapped in newspaper with no instructions, no information, no plastic bag, nothing! I e-mailed them several times, no response! I called them and they, oh we don't provide instructions or pictures. It is easy to put on, they said. I tried to find out from them which parts go up or down or which side and they didn't know. They are clueless. The unit has micro grease zerks and they do not know how to grease them because the unit is from japan. I have their nerf bars and got the installation instruction from a web site and they helped. No more Graydon Proline for me! They lack customer service (let alone a proper invoice). Does anybody know how to install this thing or have pictures? Which side does it fit best on? How do you orientate the brackets? It probably will fit like a PEP or Denton. Anybody have pictures of those installed. thanks