Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Pismo

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 02:00 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pismo

What kind of bikes do you have and mods?

Old 01-07-2004, 02:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo

Well we have a couple YFZ's and some lesser 4-Strokes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. As of now I have a custom intake, cam mod, ESR exhaust and still working out the jetting bugs and gearing ect....

Old 01-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Royalty Rider
Default Pismo

Originally posted by: OutOfControl
Sorry I missed all you at Pismo, But we went to Glamis. I guess I missed out, even Sonny made it out.
Havent seen you around in awhile OOC...

Old 01-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pismo

Originally posted by: thunderalley400ex
Also could someone tell me thier version of the top 5 fastest YFZ's at Pismo?

Top 5

1.Sparks Blue YFZ?
2.ESR blue YFZ
3.250r4life?
4.Sparks white YFZ
5.duneslider?
thunderalley400ex, when you say version of the top 5 fastest YFZ's at Pismo? Are you including the modified YFZ450 with motor work, racing fuel, swing arm, etc and the stock bike with pipe, cam mod, and jetting in the same category?

1. Haven’t meet Sparks Blue YFZ. Are you talking about Lyle’s bike?
2. I have seen the ESR blue YFZ he is very fast, (but Modified). I did not have my bike at that time.
3. 250r4life. It is always a good race when we get together, depends on who gets the hole shot.
4. Sparks white YFZ. (Modified). when you say Sparks White are you talking about DJ’s bike? With him on the bike, it is probably the #1 bike.
5. duneslider22

Do not forget about the white ESR bike his name is Bill. Also modified… he is very fast but his bike seems to have no bottom end, just top speed.
In addition, there is a Trinity Bike he is very fast. However, he is below me.
Saturday there was an ESR bike at Pismo. They tried 4 different riders trying to beat me. Didn’t help.
Also there was a white YFZ450 running with SandMan12. He was clocked at 57 mph not for sure how accurate it was, because he couldn't beat me. That seems to be kind of high.
I know of these bikes. It all depends on how you categorize them. Stock or Modified?....... Later

Old 01-07-2004, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo

Those rankings have me highly over rated. I doubt if I belong in the top 5 fastest YFZ's at pismo. Of those bikes, I have only raced The blue ESR YFZ, And he beats me. "ofcourse he only would race me if he has the better line, or he just don't go at all". But it wouldn't matter, His bike is faster. I've also raced Dunelsider22, and I by no means belong ranked above him. I have to do everything just right to beat him. and that doesn't happen very often. I'm sure there's a lot of YFZ's that can beat me, It's just a matter of me being out there when there out at the drags. I'm sure when I go to Glamis for MLK weekend, I'll be finding a lot of those fast YFZ's.

Old 01-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pismo

you wont overheat a t-rex. The previous two thousand owners havent, im sure you wont have any trouble either. Any competent builder can build a large t-rex on gas efficient enough to dissipate the heat it puts out. If your on alk you'll be even better off

Old 01-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pismo

Duneslidder, my friend bill that had the very fast YFZ well when he was racing you he had a billet front sprocket cover and he also has the esr shifter so he couldnt shift. he would have to fiddle around with it to get it into gear. you should have raced him when he took it off. he was so fast it wasnt even funny. i bet he was getting between 55-59 or more mph. he was screaming. do any of you know Walter? he rides a white drag 370r with fully built esr motor. well when i was on bill's bike we were just about tied. it was very close. but when bill was on it sometimes he would beat him.

Old 01-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pismo

walter is slow. race a real 370!

Old 01-07-2004, 02:17 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pismo

Oh, i know there are 370's out there that are really really fast but i was surprized that i kept up with a good running 370. It seemed to be running good so...

Old 01-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pismo

walter has owned several 370's and not one of them was a bike i would be proud to say "ive beaten him". I saw him several times on saturday and not once would he line up with me

Quick Reply: Pismo