Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Pismo

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pismo

Originally posted by: thunderalley400ex
Dune,

I relly didnt think about the modded vs stock motor, swing arm ect. but that is a good idea. I think that blue Sparks bike might be lyle's but im not 100% sure. So what are the top 5 moded motor and top 5 stock motor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]...
Thunder, i am not there as much as SandMan12 maybe you should ask him, he is out there every week. he probably knows.
.............As far as what i have seen..............................MY OPINION THE TOP SIX STOCKERS ARE VERY CLOSE
.........left side Moded............................................. ...........................................right side Stock
1. dj ..white and red--- curtis sparks............................................ .....1. 250R4LIFE ..white and red--sparks
2. ? .. blue --- sanders........................................... .............2. Myself ..white and red--sparks
3. Bill ..white and red---sanders........................................... ..............3 . pb racing ..white and red-- sparks
4. ? .. white and red--- trinity........................................... ................4. JR ..white and red-- sparks
5. open .................................................. ............................................5. SandMan12 ..white and red--sparks
6. open .................................................. ............................................6. stock bike ? .. blue --sanders
I can not tell you where Lyle's would be because i have not seen his bike just heard about it being very fast.
Hope this could help.

Old 01-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo

SANDJUNKY, I've decided not to go. some things came up as they usually do.

Old 01-08-2004, 08:22 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pismo

Who is DJ? He's faster than bill? right now he is trying ethonal (sp?)

Old 01-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pismo

Walter is a cheat, and a big liar!!! If he knows he can beat you he will race you, but if he knows he can’t beat you he won’t race you!! What a ***. I my 250 will get him hear and their and my bike isn’t even a drag bike. lola big liar

Old 01-08-2004, 09:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pismo

LMFAO cheese. Took the words right out of my mouth.

He'll crook you out your clothes for a buck if he could talk you out of them. LOL the funny/ironic thing about him is...his real job is he is a garbage man...lmfao. Last week he got busted trying to steal candy out of the little candy machine...will it ever end!

Old 01-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pismo

Did you hear about how he is talking crap about billy woods? If you dont know billy he is a great guy and a very good mechanic. Bill was telling me that Walter is/was a child molester (sp?) So i hear he is a real peace of crap. I have only seen him out there a couple of times. He seems to remember me? Oh i forgot i am 16.

Old 01-08-2004, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo

Originally posted by: SandMan12
Who is DJ? He's faster than bill? right now he is trying ethonal (sp?)
Yes he's faster than Bill. He's 95 lbs soak & wet. with a Sparks YFZ470.

Old 01-08-2004, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo

Thanks for the info dune, thats good info! I guess im going to start with sandman and go up from there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...

Old 01-08-2004, 11:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pismo

Billy can be full of sh*t sometimes. I take most of what he says and let it fly out the other ear. Ive seen some of his port work before and it down right scared me. Not to mention billy has also busted 3 of my UL's trying to install them onto wheels.

As far as walter goes your best bet is to stay away from him. He steals from his friends, family, it doesnt matter. As long as he can make a buck. Just stay away. I dont want to see a 16 year old getting taken on a hack deal from walter

Old 01-09-2004, 01:04 AM
Trailblazer
Default Pismo

250r4life the guy weighs 95 pounds? also where did he get the sparks motor from? like did they have to custom make it or are they selling it in a kit? is he from around here? also do you guys know if fst is a good engine builder? my neighbor is going to buy the 470 motor from them? they say only 660 bucks. do you know how much sparks is or if sparks is better? Thanks

Quick Reply: Pismo