Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

BIG HORSEPOWER RAPTORS

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004, 12:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BIG HORSEPOWER RAPTORS

it's kind of fun to ride a 4 stoke thumper and to run with or beat a strong runner (banshee) doesn't mean a thing, it's just how you look at the challenge. run run a dune ready ds and can drag with several fast machines, it's just for fun, no big deal it's getting kind of fun the 2 stroke guys come over and want to talk about the performance, it fun to meet people that way. hey mario i have my 90 pound pilot but he doesn't want to ride the bus what gives, think if i change the plastic to black or red he would change his mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hey did you find some light shocks.

Old 04-30-2004, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider

hey sandman were you at pismo a couple weeks ago? do you have a 720 with a drag axle? if so do you remember the fast blue raptor?

Old 04-30-2004, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

Damn, I guess I better just put my lil shee to bed when you guys show up. Momma always told me " You might get hurt if you play with the big boys"

Old 04-30-2004, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: madracing
whats up Drag. can you make it sunday to pismo. i'm finished with that 800cc stroker raptor. if your bike is really in the 100's than this will be the show down. i might even bring my wifes bike but its only in the 70's
ok no joking, im guessing my hp to be in the 70s i need to take it over to a local guy with a quad/bike dyno when i get the motor. the cranks supost to be done monday... so wont make it to pismo, but should be there memorial day...

Old 04-30-2004, 03:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

drag bumped his head

Old 04-30-2004, 11:45 AM
Elite Pro Rider

no pismo for me i run the oregon dunes. plan a trip to sand mt. in sept a bunch of 4 strokes go to race and have fun, isn't that close for you guys.

Old 04-30-2004, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
-Listen hot dog stand, I dont ware your panties, first off. Besides it looks like you are takeing a dump in the bla bla bla pic I did look. LOL

now that is funny...

hey mario on emore thing, take a look at planetsand in the dumont sec. there si a guy who swears he beat us all th time on a YFZ and a banshee, we have a little race going on next time we see him, he said he waisted you on his banshee..LOL

I aint never losss to no stinkin YFZ..

Old 04-30-2004, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

Annihilator, I will be at Pismo Sunday. I know I am not as fast as you, but with the latest tricks I should do OK. Especially for a 'fat old man' on a DS. Hop to see some of you fast rappies there.

Old 04-30-2004, 07:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Sam, I cant log on @ planet. The computor that I logged on w/ crashed and it wont let me get new password on other computors I think cause its on the same server or cable modem line. NO YFZ HAS never came close, hes smoking crack, tell him That I will Pay for his gas if he will come to Dumont. I probably have it on vid, I have been tapeing most everything due to other keyboard soldiers now-a days.

Cardiac- Tony is down here and we are trying to figure out where to go(maybe coral pink), Pismo unfortunately is out of the question. Can ya make it to Dumont this weekend? My guess is that it will be too hot we really dont know where to go. I have a feeling you have a few tricks up your sleeve, so I try to anticipate that. Good luck @ pismo, let us know how it goes. Madracing will be there sunday i think w/ 800 and 727.

Sam, what color of yfz and what banshee? Its probably some kid running off @ the grill hyping it up. I have not had any probs w/ ANY bikes @ Dumont. faster Dirtbikes let alone a yfz. I mopped a white yfz on alky nitro a few weeks ago. These guys had a radar gun and didnt want to line up on my side.

Old 04-30-2004, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
it's kind of fun to ride a 4 stoke thumper and to run with or beat a strong runner (banshee) doesn't mean a thing, it's just how you look at the challenge. run run a dune ready ds and can drag with several fast machines, it's just for fun, no big deal it's getting kind of fun the 2 stroke guys come over and want to talk about the performance, it fun to meet people that way. hey mario i have my 90 pound pilot but he doesn't want to ride the bus what gives, think if i change the plastic to black or red he would change his mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hey did you find some light shocks.
hey, sandman i can be a 100lb pilot for you!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: BIG HORSEPOWER RAPTORS