Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Choke Cherry vs. Olds

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choke Cherry vs. Olds

I'll be pullin' doubles so the diesel will be flowin' like through a sewer pipe!

Old 01-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

Despite what I said Glamis is a great place to ride. I liked it alot, but other places have much bigger dunes.

Old 01-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Range Rover

I go to dumont a lot, and i think the hills there are pretty good, I was wondering if any of you guys have been to both sain anthony's and dumont and could tell me how they compare,

I understand what you Utah guys are saying about glamis, Going from dumont to Glamis was a change, but i really liked glamis, its like this. For big hills dumont has glamis whipped, but I loved being at glamis and just being able to drive forever in the same direction and not run out of dunes. I like how big the area is there.

A funny story is a bunch of our group, all the guys that ride hard, not the rookies, decided to go on a night ride in glamis the first night we were there, we hadnt even rode in glamis during the day yet. Anyone that has been to glamis knows what happend. What started as a suppose to be hour night ride, turned into a 3 and a half our ride trying to find our way back. We did, and that is one of the best rides i have ever been on

Old 01-21-2005, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

I love the adventure of being lost at night. Well only if we find our way back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2005, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: albayoungster
I go to dumont a lot, and i think the hills there are pretty good, I was wondering if any of you guys have been to both sain anthony's and dumont and could tell me how they compare,I understand what you Utah guys are saying about glamis, Going from dumont to Glamis was a change, but i really liked glamis, its like this. For big hills dumont has glamis whipped, but I loved being at glamis and just being able to drive forever in the same direction and not run out of dunes. I like how big the area is there.A funny story is a bunch of our group, all the guys that ride hard, not the rookies, decided to go on a night ride in glamis the first night we were there, we hadnt even rode in glamis during the day yet. Anyone that has been to glamis knows what happend. What started as a suppose to be hour night ride, turned into a 3 and a half our ride trying to find our way back. We did, and that is one of the best rides i have ever been on
Take Dumonts biggest dunes then times them by 100, yes 100, and you have Saint Anthonys!!!!

Old 01-22-2005, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

I'll be at Dumont in late March. Not exactly holding expectations for them to be better than St Anthony, but it'll be warmer!

Old 01-22-2005, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

[i]Take Dumonts biggest dunes then times them by 100, yes 100, and you have Saint Anthonys!!!!
WOW 20,000' dunes you must need oxygen masks in your helmet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2005, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider

See when they say "gettin' air" at St Anthony's it's really trying to get air!

Old 01-22-2005, 03:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
See when they say "gettin' air" at St Anthony's it's really trying to get air!
LOL~!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
OMG I was totally ROTFLMAO when I read that!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2005, 03:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 344PV
[i]Take Dumonts biggest dunes then times them by 100, yes 100, and you have Saint Anthonys!!!!
WOW 20,000' dunes you must need oxygen masks in your helmet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
344PV;
Sweet pics you got there bro!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Choke Cherry vs. Olds