Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Warrior in the dunes?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warrior in the dunes?

I already told u how i got this opinoin in the last 5 replys

Old 03-01-2005, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Ok opinions are like a$$ holes, everyone has them and most are dirty. This is not an opinion this is fact. If you are going to ride a warrior in the dunes all you need are a good set of paddles and dropping the gearing down is a must. Whoever said I run a 15t yadda yadda. You will have no low end. When it comes to the dunes and riding big bowls low end gets your *** moving. You dont need to be able to go 60+ miles an hour. I think I may top out at 30 on a really fast guy ride. My 97 warrior(wich is piped jetted and running filter and lidless) will hang with just about every other bike made on dune runs. Now for hill shooters I wont beat many up the hills but I can make it up damn near every one(china wall being the exception) The warrior is hands down the best semi sport semi utility quad made. Good paddles are a must, Geckos really dig but dont float for crap. Sandstars and scat track are my personal choice. For a lady the bike is great. Good luck with your search

Aaron

PS These are just the facts

Old 03-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: AZDUNERAT
Ok opinions are like a$$ holes, everyone has them and most are dirty. This is not an opinion this is fact. If you are going to ride a warrior in the dunes all you need are a good set of paddles and dropping the gearing down is a must. Whoever said I run a 15t yadda yadda. You will have no low end. When it comes to the dunes and riding big bowls low end gets your *** moving. You dont need to be able to go 60+ miles an hour. I think I may top out at 30 on a really fast guy ride. My 97 warrior(wich is piped jetted and running filter and lidless) will hang with just about every other bike made on dune runs. Now for hill shooters I wont beat many up the hills but I can make it up damn near every one(china wall being the exception) The warrior is hands down the best semi sport semi utility quad made. Good paddles are a must, Geckos really dig but dont float for crap. Sandstars and scat track are my personal choice. For a lady the bike is great. Good luck with your search

Aaron

PS These are just the facts
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]hell yeah

Old 03-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

I couldn't have said it better.........just the facts.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]