ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Dunes and Dune Machines (https://atvconnection.com/forums/dunes-dune-machines/)
-   -   KERMIT CHATTER (https://atvconnection.com/forums/dunes-dune-machines/228649-kermit-chatter.html)

Raptorlegs 03-03-2006 01:34 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

[quote]
Originally posted by: DuneDragin

I could say something totally disgusting but I'll be nice. Labor is disgusting and looks pretty painful.

I do not have a maternal instinct. I wanted 0 kids, she wanted 2....so we have 2. As far as I'm concerned, I had no say-so. The first she twisted my arm, the second was a complete shocker. I wouldn't trade them, but I'd been perfectly content going down the other path.

DuneDragin 03-03-2006 01:34 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Morning Webopper!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Good to see you in CHATTER!

Just to clarify...I was BORN a woman too...all working parts (well, I guess they are working parts?!)

My dad gave me a quarter when I became a young woman. Told me to keep it with me always.
"Sit down and place the quarter on one knee. Now cross your leg over the quarter and squeeze tight!
This is the birth control you need. If it becomes a situation you need help with...take the quarter, place in the nearest phone and call me...I'll be there to get you!"

With the quarter and birth control pills IT really WORKS!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

scootergptx 03-03-2006 01:35 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

Exactly. You just have to pick your lanes carefully, use a little more momentum and be carful not to go down into something you can't get out of. There are quite a few slides I wouldn't attempt on a stock TB 250 but you can always go around. Usually 3 sides of the hills aren't very steep.
Unfortunately, the Blazer isn't "mine". Unless it needs something. Gas, spark plug, washed...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

That's the one I'd like to work on too. Can be made a lot more fun.

Raptorlegs 03-03-2006 01:40 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx

Exactly. You just have to pick your lanes carefully, use a little more momentum and be carful not to go down into something you can't get out of. There are quite a few slides I wouldn't attempt on a stock TB 250 but you can always go around. Usually 3 sides of the hills aren't very steep.
Unfortunately, the Blazer isn't "mine". Unless it needs something. Gas, spark plug, washed...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

That's the one I'd like to work on too. Can be made a lot more fun.
Trail Boss and magnum would go most places too.

DuneDragin 03-03-2006 01:47 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

RL your Honda would make a good trail moochine...you don't have some all terrain tires?
The river bottom is very different from the sand...

scootergptx 03-03-2006 01:48 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Trail Boss and magnum would go most places too.
Just not fast. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Raptorlegs 03-03-2006 01:53 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
RL your Honda would make a good trail moochine...you don't have some all terrain tires?
The river bottom is very different from the sand...
Yes it is. I don't use paddles on mine. Never cared for them.

scootergptx 03-03-2006 01:57 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Samson, what type tires do you have? Was thinking of turf tamers when I replace mine.

OneFlyCowboy 03-03-2006 02:12 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

I don't use paddles on mine. Never cared for them.
I guess my women are just a lil on the freaky side. They get off on that Paddle thing. That cricket paddle it really busts their ass [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Raptorlegs 03-03-2006 02:30 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Samson, what type tires do you have? Was thinking of turf tamers when I replace mine.
http://files.photojerk.com/samsonsworld/400ex2.jpg

22" Good Year Mud AT's