ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Dunes and Dune Machines (https://atvconnection.com/forums/dunes-dune-machines/)
-   -   KERMIT CHATTER (https://atvconnection.com/forums/dunes-dune-machines/228649-kermit-chatter.html)

OneFlyCowboy 03-02-2006 08:30 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you ladies are skeerin me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] MOOOOMMMMYYYY!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Im shrinkin.. Im gonna be a lil stick figure when im done. Im 90% the man i was at thanksgiving

DuneDragin 03-02-2006 08:31 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
if i make it to TX i will be in the grapvine area or out in San Angelo. but i dont think i will be riding anything. Unless i buffalo some local girl at a bar into believing Im actually a nice guy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Thought we could rent you one of the camels from the Texas Camel Corps to ride the dunes...Maybe get you a cow to ride...have to talk to Ranchers see if we can hook you up!

San Angelo...only 2 hours 15 min away from the sand!

Raptorlegs 03-02-2006 08:34 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

LOL! You think metric and standard are the ONLY measuring systems? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well I do know the approx. measurement system using the body as a "yard stick"...The tip of my fingers to my clevage...3 foot. Arms spread out wide...aprox. 6 foot.

Check this out...did you know your foot is the exact length of your forearm from elbow to wrist?!

What do you think women are checking out for a winkie size comparison...your foot size? the size of your ears?
OK...now I'm picturing your cleavage. Hope your happy!
I have noticed my member is the same length as from my wrist to the tip of my middle finger. ....ok, maybe when making a fist. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
OFC...your good with your hands...did you give Sampson the answer!? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Girth of wang is = to circumferance of wrist and length is = to distance from tip of pinkie to tip of thumb with hand spread wide.

May be proportional. I have big wrists. Hell, I have big everything. I shoulda been over 6' tall. Too much booz too early is my excuse.

OneFlyCowboy 03-02-2006 08:36 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

if i make it to TX i will be in the grapvine area or out in San Angelo. but i dont think i will be riding anything. Unless i buffalo some local girl at a bar into believing Im actually a nice guy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Thought we could rent you one of the camels from the Texas Camel Corps to ride the dunes...Maybe get you a cow to ride...have to talk to Ranchers see if we can hook you up!

San Angelo...only 2 hours 15 min away from the sand!
I got a buddy with 3500 acres on the south side of town. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Maybe scooter can pick me up in grapevine and we can road trip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

DuneDragin 03-02-2006 08:41 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Closer to 8 hours from DFW...long drive, but worth it!!
RL knows a nice spot for some good riding...You and Scooter come on out, Ripper RL and I will save ya a spot!

Raptorlegs 03-02-2006 08:54 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

When we going riding Dragin? You up for a family trip with me and Ripper? Maybe Duneaholic if I can convince him.

DuneDragin 03-02-2006 09:12 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

When we going riding Dragin? You up for a family trip with me and Ripper? Maybe Duneaholic if I can convince him.
I'll have to make sure my sailor suit is at the cleaners...but I can behave for the family trip.
Sweetie has lots of mechanical foreplay before we can go.
I have to get settled in from the move toooooooooooooo.

Raptorlegs 03-02-2006 09:16 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDraginI have to get settled in from the move toooooooooooooo.
That'll be a year or two. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

scootergptx 03-03-2006 05:26 AM

KERMIT CHATTER

Well, fortunately, I missed the measruement posts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Good news, I ordered the motor mounts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If the weather is nice next week, should be running again.

Shoot, I could bring OFC out that way if he comes down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just remember, I don't have the typical sand machine or machine he's used too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I got me one of them citified cows OFC.

----------------------------------------------

"The tip of my fingers to my clevage...3 foot."

I think we'd all get a better perspective on that seeing clevage involved. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and this calls for at least a 10,000 word essay. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

DuneDragin 03-03-2006 12:20 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

When describing the DD...typical male response..."uh, buuh buuu".
One word description used...Bodacious.
Never a 10,000 word essay! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ripper RL...you guys have other than sand rides?