Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I'm not a sore loser. If I know a women will bend over a table more if I lose, I'll take one for the team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 12:20 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripperYou think bending over the pool table to get a good shot on the ball distracts them ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
LOL! I would think that would work both ways. Maybe when you offered to rack their *****........ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 12:21 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
I'm not a sore loser. If I know a women will bend over a table more if I lose, I'll take one for the team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Bet OFC would bend over and take one for the team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Bet OFC would bend over and take one for the team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
He was out last night playing with rather large *****. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And he brags about his scores too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

and I bet we could find a woman around here to violate him..lol

Old 03-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripperYou think bending over the pool table to get a good shot on the ball distracts them ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
LOL! I would think that would work both ways. Maybe when you offered to rack their *****........ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'm a pretty good breaker too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 12:42 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Well, we burned about $90 on the circus last night. This one sucked even worse than usual too. Constantly had a vendor screaming in my ear and even had one stick toys in my face trying to get me to buy something. WTF? We already burned $30 on toys. The boy broke the 1st one in about 30 seconds so they swapped it for us. The second took about 5 minutes.

And I usually enjoy the chicks in the skimpy outfits, but when the ringleader commented that one was only 13, it just ruined my entire night. That's at least 1 or 2 years below MY standards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I didn't know you had standards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I haven't been to the circus in years...won't go back either- they need to let all the damn animals go back to the wild-- In lieu of animals they should use some of the spinners [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default KERMIT CHATTER

pooor pooor OFC
Poor Poor OFC

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER