Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 10:57 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Got Staind in the player right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Web, where were you going with this before you found out DuneDragin is female? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I think he was wanting to deliver dunedragin a pizza with an extra pepperoni???

J/K! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2006, 11:39 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

J/K! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well, I think I'd feel a little about his character knowing he was delivering the extra pepperoni instead of ordering it.

Old 01-26-2006, 11:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Got Staind in the player right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Web, where were you going with this before you found out DuneDragin is female? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

LOL...yea, not sure where I was going, but I will tell you that the hint of rugged masculinity combined with that whisper of feminine sensativity was quite intoxicating...and yet confusing at the same time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2006, 11:50 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Webopper
LOL...yea, not sure where I was going, but I will tell you that the hint of rugged masculinity combined with that whisper of feminine sensativity was quite intoxicating...and yet confusing at the same time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I guess yesterday afternoon in the zone, with Samson and OFC talkin', must have got you confused. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2006, 11:55 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I guess yesterday afternoon in the zone, with Samson and OFC talkin', must have got you confused. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Hey, he said some broke toothless drunk fat chick might find me to be quite the catch.

I'm a sucker for compliments. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Hey, he said some broke toothless drunk fat chick might find me to be quite the catch.

I'm a sucker for compliments. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And who among us hasn't had the ego pump up a couple points when that broke toothless drunk fat chick singled us out of the crowd and said to all her friends "that dude over there might be drunk and desperate enough to even do me tonight. And he ain't THAT ugly". Uplifts me just thinking about it...

Old 01-26-2006, 12:03 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

And who among us hasn't had the ego pump up a couple points when that broke toothless drunk fat chick singled us out of the crowd and said to all her friends "that dude over there might be drunk and desperate enough to even do me tonight. And he ain't THAT ugly". Uplifts me just thinking about it...
Wow (wipes tear from eye) this is reminding me so much of my wedding proposal.

Old 01-26-2006, 12:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Wow (wipes tear from eye) this is reminding me so much of my wedding proposal.
Oh man...LMFAO!!! I don't even what to know what the honeymoon might of been like....okay, I'm lying, yes I do!!!

Old 01-26-2006, 01:33 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Forecast is 66 for saturday. Who's going riding and where? Me...ooooooh, you guys know where I'm going and it's south of I-20.

Scooter, when you are going to make it out? You don't live that far away. I'll buy the beer. Well....I'll drink it all too but it's the thought that counts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2006, 01:37 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Really would like to make it out there, but I'm in no way set up for sand. "Supposed" to rain Friday and Saturday, we'll see. When I get the new trailer, I'll definitely make it out that way. Don't worry about drinking it all, two things I take on trips, beer and bullets. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER