Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 03:24 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
that they do!

I've been catching up on emails...man there are some funnies and some dirties going around...

I prefer a combo of both!
Forward them to me if they are funny (no puffs please).

And yes, I keep bumping into someone that has a thing for cheesepuffs (No not sweaty and naked on a beanbag either - long story. Don't ask.). Hungerchower and cheese-something or another.

Rental car? Boating accident or what? ANd be careful, they'll charge you a clean-up fee if it's excessively dirty when you return it.

Old 02-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
They always screw you at the drive thru.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
If that was true, I'd eat there every day!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
oh gosh J4K you left that wide open for him to take advantage of [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

.99 fish sandwich at the LJS RL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 03:26 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Word to the wise: When eating hot peppers be sure to thouroughly wash your hand "before" going to the bathroom.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

This comes from personal experience.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
While on that subject, DO NOT let your old lady talk you into the "warming" personal lubricant. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 03:27 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper.99 fish sandwich at the LJS RL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! Why can I picture an American Pie moment? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Word to the wise: When eating hot peppers be sure to thouroughly wash your hand "before" going to the bathroom.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

This comes from personal experience.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
While on that subject, DO NOT let your old lady talk you into the "warming" personal lubricant. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Ummm...too late.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I do learn though and that aint happening again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Rental car? Boating accident or what? ANd be careful, they'll charge you a clean-up fee if it's excessively dirty when you return it.
yeah-- definately boating accident....and they've taken it away to get fixed and now there's a big fancy travel trailer in its spot. Think they are teasing me???

yeah- I figure I'll blow it out with the air compressor- I finally figured out how to change the adapters. YEAH for me!

Old 02-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
They always screw you at the drive thru.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
If that was true, I'd eat there every day!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
oh gosh J4K you left that wide open for him to take advantage of [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

.99 fish sandwich at the LJS RL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yes I did. But ya know, that's really going to depend on who is working the drive thru.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Ummm...too late.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I do learn though and that aint happening again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Don't make me elaborate on this subject...lmao

Old 02-16-2006, 03:41 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripperDon't make me elaborate on this subject...lmao
Go ahead. Might as well use icy hot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripperDon't make me elaborate on this subject...lmao
Go ahead. Might as well use icy hot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
well what the heck didn't you guys like about it?

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER