Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Kermit Dunes

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kermit Dunes

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] sorry man i just seen the 28th and thought we where still talking about march 22-29.mabe will see you then.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2003, 09:24 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Kermit Dunes

ANYBODY HEADED OUT THIS WEEKEND (8-9)? I'LL BE THERE WITH MY WHITE Z TEARING UP THE DUNES AND SAND DRAG'EN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. GONNA BE NEAR 80 DEGREES, JUST HOPE THE WIND DOESN'T BLOW A HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR.

Old 03-07-2003, 08:48 PM
Trailblazer
Default Kermit Dunes

I should be out there next weekend, ,gotta put my motor in the shop tommorrow so it'll be done by monday and i get paid friday so it'll be good. Someday I will get some paddles though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2003, 06:51 PM
Range Rover
Default Kermit Dunes

hey somecrazymexican ,just get back from kermit. where you there 22nd or 23rd.i thought i seen you out there on the 23rd (sun)didn't see you mon-fri.we left friday(28TH) about 10am( cold and snowing)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2003, 07:15 PM
Trailblazer
Default Kermit Dunes

What made me mad man, I had took my shee to the shop to get a kick start idler gear, and they fixed it. So i took it home and put the motor back in and she wouldn't start . So i had to take it back for another week and then i just got it back friday. It's been kepth up for about the last 4 weeks at the shop and stuff. I went out there friday too, cause we got off early and i was going to go ride, but i didn't see you out there. So bout that man, but it just made me so mad.

Old 04-02-2003, 04:46 PM
Trailblazer
Default Kermit Dunes

So what's it like out there in the Kermit dunes? Is it a big place, big hills-little hills, trails or mostly open dunes? I live about 6-8 hours away. Would it be worth the drive?

2001 RAPTOR
ALBA PIPE

Old 04-02-2003, 09:23 PM
Range Rover
Default Kermit Dunes

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]I've drove out there twice from tenneessee.22 hour drive.6-8 is well worth it.There are big climbing hills lot of good jumping hills,good flat places for racing,and on one side of the road there are alot of trails and more hills to climb.I have alot of pics. but i,ve not got them on the pc yet.but there is someone on here that has good pics.thats how I found it. try a search for kermit pics on this fourm. have fun.we just got back sat. and had a blast agin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2003, 01:51 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Kermit Dunes

I'm having severe sand withdrawals!

Old 04-22-2003, 02:38 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Kermit Dunes

The Dragin Clan will be making a Sandhills run April 24-27. "Hotrod" has his first ride. He will make the 4th generation. Want to shout out to friends old and new. Let's get this party started. Bringing some new toys for test and tune. I'll be riding the Dragin- 85 Suzuki 250R as always, but also taking the Red Scrambler 4x4's for a maden voyage in the sand (there will be 4 of them (1-500), three 400's make the maden voyage). Hotrod will be on his Suzuki 50, and grandpa will be breaking out his Quadzilla 500 for it's debut appearance (2 in camp now, should be some good head to head racing, and wrench turning...lol). The race buggy is not ready this trip, but it should be comming on soon. So fair warning...lol. Watch for any breakdowns. Keep an eye out for Hotrod. Would like to meet you folks. We'll be the big camp in the northend. Double Eagle, DuneDragin, Commander, Bootlegger, Cobra, and the rest of the clan say "howdy yall".

Homepage

Old 04-22-2003, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kermit Dunes

im hitting Kermit this weekend april 26th sat and sun, riding A DS 650, 250ex and Z400 ALL YELLOW BABY!! anyway got a 2 tone Silver 2001 F250 4 door with 11" lift pullin Cargo trailer, and some other trucks, but that one sticks out like a sore thumb, so come say high will be drinking merely Sat night with a big fire!!

Jetjock16 (Rob)

Quick Reply: Kermit Dunes