General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Calling all you math heads, answer me this!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all you math heads, answer me this!

WHEW, this zhit is gettin' deep, and giving me a headache too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

OFC, I see that you didn't catch my previous post, "a NASCAR" and "the NASCAR" are no such thing. NASCAR is an attitude, a lifestyle, and unfortunately a bunch of money grubbing ******. Can't even afford to take the family anymore since it's become the number 1 spectator sport in America. Having rambled about that enough, to clarify your point, a "stockcar" is 20" and the "stockcar" will be caught, by your calculations.

Speaking of all of this racing, Robbie Gordon (no relation to Jeff, thank God) is racing the Baja 500 on Saturday and then hauling tail to Dover for the NASCAR race. That cat has stamina. He also pulled off the Indy 500 and the Coca Cola 600 in the same day a few years back. Dude is a racers racer. Think he's running the H3 at Baja.

NASCAR is the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, not something that can be driven, for those who don't understand. I shouldn't have to clarify this again. Just kiddin' ya'll.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2006, 03:01 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Here OFC posted this in the spin zone. It's not the record pass but it shows a pretty good break down.

1. Tony Schumacher (U.S. Army Dragster) 4.515 325.96mph
Tony Schumacher's incremental times: 60ft-0.850 sec., 330ft-2.123, 660ft-3.052/270.51mph, 1,000ft-3.837.

Old 06-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

SHEEEAT, my DS650 with a Marine Corps sicker on the facia in place of that cute little Bombardier logo can beat that Army car.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2006, 03:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Acisback you assumption is correct [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I did not see your post.. but funny we both interpreted it in a similar fashion.. You know in modern math classes both our answers would be correct

Old 06-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Acisback you assumption is correct [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I did not see your post.. but funny we both interpreted it in a similar fashion.. You know in modern math classes both our answers would be correct
You first one in the zone wasn't.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: motox26
You first one in the zone wasn't.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
If you look at the numbers i Used it actually is you little pig focker!!! I calculated that off 3.38 seconds not 4.437 so suck a wiener little punk. and even in my other calculations i used 4.38 like a tard.. so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] suck it.

Old 06-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

If you look at the numbers i Used it actually is you little pig focker!!! I calculated that off 3.38 seconds not 4.47 so suck a wiener little punk. and even in my other calculations i used 4.38 like a tard.. so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] suck it.
Awe, OFC tried to make Motox look dumb and now is throwing a tizzy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Trailblazer

My calculations are the NASCAR doing the 1/4 in 4.5051194 seconds.

Old 06-02-2006, 03:43 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: motox26
If you look at the numbers i Used it actually is you little pig focker!!! I calculated that off 3.38 seconds not 4.47 so suck a wiener little punk. and even in my other calculations i used 4.38 like a tard.. so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] suck it.
Awe, OFC tried to make Motox look dumb and now is throwing a tizzy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I never claimed to be the shiniest penny from the mint early in the mornin, I also prequalified my early answeres with i have not had coffee yet.

Old 06-02-2006, 03:48 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

I never claimed to be the shiniest penny from the mint early in the mornin, I also prequalified my early answeres with i have not had coffee yet.
Just sayin if you can dish it, you better be able to take it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And I understand coffee is an essential part of the day, that's how I get my kids to moving![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Calling all you math heads, answer me this!