General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Cargo Accessories/ Rack for ATV

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cargo Accessories/ Rack for ATV

Hey,

I was looking around and I couldn't find anything that was of reasonable price to put an atv rack ontop without it causing a hindrance. I mean I could get a UTV but I don't want to have to pay $3000 more than my regular ATV.

Any suggestions?

Old 11-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a little confused by the post...

What is it you want?

If you are talking about a rack box or bag, I'd highly recommend a zipperless soft bag like Tamarack or Mad Dog.

Old 11-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yeah those items look pretty good. I also found this cool video about this gear gator product. It seems cheap and looks like it does the job. GEAR GATOR on Vimeo

Old 11-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey that video I sent now has a website. Its called TheGearGator

Apparently they had a video on the Outdoor Channel promoting their products. I just bought it from them and expect to use it soon. I will update you on my satisfaction with the product. I suggest everyone to check it out though.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:52 AM
Pro Rider

I have gone through several types of bags, that either leak moisture or fad or become discolored by dirt and mud. Last year I came across the best bags I have used. They are afford for sale through MontanaJacks and made by American Trails.

They are a soft sided bag but have a ridged inter frame. They come with a stoable rain cover to protect from water and dust.

All around great bag. They come in 3 different sizes. I use the small one on the front rack for tools, wenching acces., extra misc. I use the medium bag on the rear rack for rain gear, extra gloves, my prospecting tools, and a great place to store your helmet when not riding. Also have the large bag I use for long trail rides or carrying extra stuff when out for more than a days ride.

Chech them out at ATV Accessories, UTV Accessories, warn winch, cargo box - Montana Jack's

Old 11-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

Just picked up a cargo bag from american trails it's well made and a good price too.