General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Way to go Massachusetts- so clueless!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 07:32 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Way to go Massachusetts- so clueless!

Yep – it’s official; the people who live in Massachusetts are officially gluttons for punishment and are lost sheep roaming behind a wolf in sheep skin. Who are the brain dead people who keep these scum bags in office despite all of the evident corruption? They have done nothing but hurt this state- AND THEY KEEP GETTING VOTED BACK IN!!!!

Another 4 years of lying, cheating and steeling with Deval Patrick and Barney Frank!

I hate this state and the toilet it has become- time to move my family north.

I just want to throw up.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

X2 It seems like every other state in the nation had at least a little bit of common sense. No, not Mass. People complain about the over 6.25% sales tax and don't repeal it when they get to vote on it and bring it down to 3%. We reelect the person who is the single most responsible person for the mess with bad housing loans (Barney Frank). On the Governor race the problem was Charlie Baker wasn't different enough for a lot of people. But for the Representive races for the House of Reps. not a single Republican or Independent was elected. We get what we deserve. More higher taxes, more government intrusion into our lives (See: Republican Mitt Romney's Mass. Healthcare mess), and increasingly bizarre moral liberal laws coming like "gender challenged" people using any bathroom they feel comfortable in. I've been thinking of moving to NH more and more myself, Beergut.

Old 11-03-2010, 08:44 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
X2 It seems like every other state in the nation had at least a little bit of common sense. No, not Mass. People complain about the over 6.25% sales tax and don't repeal it when they get to vote on it and bring it down to 3%. We reelect the person who is the single most responsible person for the mess with bad housing loans (Barney Frank). On the Governor race the problem was Charlie Baker wasn't different enough for a lot of people. But for the Representive races for the House of Reps. not a single Republican or Independent was elected. We get what we deserve. More higher taxes, more government intrusion into our lives.
Had there only been one republican on the ballet to choose, we'd be celebrating this morning along with Baker! So many wasted votes!
Oh- but Fanny Mae & Freddy Mac were fine and had a handle on mortgage lending according to Bawwney fwwank- which were both responsible for the largest failure in the history of lending!
Bringing the tax down would've generated tons of revenue- people from bordering states would've flocked to mass to spend- especially during the holiday season!!!
Scare tactics and BS propaganda triumph over common sense and logic again in mass!!!

Old 11-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sorry for you guys.. I didnt even pay attention to the voting here in maine this time around I'm just done with it. The same things happen here and everywhere this States taxes are insane and everytime a vote comes up to lower them somehow some A$$hole puts an ad on TV with school teachers and police officers living under a bridge homeless and they tell everyone this is our future if taxes get lowered. It's COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!! I totally understand your frustration seems like if anything on the ballot makes sense it will be the last thing people vote on.

Old 11-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by unit6666
I'm sorry for you guys.. I didnt even pay attention to the voting here in maine this time around I'm just done with it. The same things happen here and everywhere this States taxes are insane and everytime a vote comes up to lower them somehow some A$$hole puts an ad on TV with school teachers and police officers living under a bridge homeless and they tell everyone this is our future if taxes get lowered. It's COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!! I totally understand your frustration seems like if anything on the ballot makes sense it will be the last thing people vote on.
Just as long as you don't say, "I feel your pain", in a Bill Clinton voice.

Old 11-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Range Rover

dont get me started on dick blumenthal

Old 11-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe its the communists who keep letting them put the flouride in the water which dumbs people down and keeps em meek.