General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

All you cigarette smokers....

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011 | 11:06 AM
Weekend Warrior

I will probably make them into a hobby of trying to collect all.

No really I hate smoking and I am trying to stop, gradually.

Old 10-10-2011 | 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

I don't mind the fact that they put some pics on there. That may be enough to make some people think about it more and give some incentive to quit.

They can't (and shouldn't) ban them because this is a free country.

The part I think is the most ridiculous is that they can't distinguish the "regular" from the "light" with any wording on the package now. I understand that they didn't want the "light" versions to seem safer but how the hell is a person at the counter supposed to tell the clerk which ones they want??????

Did you want Newport in this color box or Newport in that color box? F-ing stupid!

Old 10-10-2011 | 11:38 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Thankfully, I smoke cigars therefore I am totally immune.

Old 10-10-2011 | 05:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
Thankfully, I smoke cigars therefore I am totally immune.

Like that scoot.

Old 10-10-2011 | 05:26 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep

Originally Posted by scootergptx
thankfully, i smoke cigars therefore i am totally immune.

lol

Old 10-11-2011 | 01:18 PM
Trailblazer

Who wants to live so long all they do is lay in bed and hollow "hey come here" as everyone walks by the room in the nursing home, no thanks. As far as the government and smoking goes all I can say is not everyone has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Old 10-11-2011 | 02:12 PM
|
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by _Kong_
Who wants to live so long all they do is lay in bed and hollow "hey come here" as everyone walks by the room in the nursing home, no thanks.

the average smoker who dies of cancer related to smoking is between 45-60 years old....

that does not sound like "living so long" to me.... just saying.

Originally Posted by _Kong_
As far as the government and smoking goes all I can say is not everyone has blonde hair and blue eyes.

"blond hair & blue eyes"

Old 10-11-2011 | 06:26 PM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!

Blond hair and blue eyes? sounds like he is a supporter of the "perfect Ayrian race" Hitler was promoting........lol.

But as far as smoking goes, terrible habit, glad a lot of states have adopted the smoking ban in bars and resteraunts, hated coming home after a night out reeking of stale smoke. Lost a few friends and relatives to lung cancer from long term smoking, not a quick or painless death, to be sure.

And one more thing, last week on the way to work, had to pull over and stomp out two grass fires in the ditch, more than likely caused by careless smokers tossing lit butts out the window......IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SMELL OF THEM IN YOUR CAR, THEN DONT LIGHT UP UNTIL YOU ARE DONE DRIVING.......THE DITCH AND ROAD IS NOT YOUR ASHTRAY....BUTTHEADS...

sorry, but that ticked me off seeing 2 fires within one mile stretch of road.

Old 10-11-2011 | 06:59 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Took a long time to get the wife to stop throwing her butt out the window.

Need a bigger window now.

I've often wondered how big the pile would be if they collected all the cigarette butts thrown out car windows in one day would be.

Old 10-11-2011 | 08:43 PM
|
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by 95wolv
Blond hair and blue eyes? sounds like he is a supporter of the "perfect Ayrian race" Hitler was promoting.......
Was thinking the same thing- but my idea of perfect is brown hair and brown eyes with a slant

Quick Reply: All you cigarette smokers....