General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Any "big spenders" this Christmas season?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 05:39 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

With the price of coal as high as it is. I don't know what they'll get for Christmas this year.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:41 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Specta
I also hand out Jelly of the Month memberships, its the gift that keeps on giving.
but I promised the family a new pool

(nowIhavetowatchthemoviesmiley)

Old 12-01-2011, 05:42 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
With the price of coal as high as it is. I don't know what they'll get for Christmas this year.
lol-

ash?

Old 12-01-2011, 05:49 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by Checkmate guy
Thats a very nice thing you do, in Sask we have a Telethon called Telemiracle every year in March, that's what we give to.

I just bought me a new 850 XP a few weeks ago so that's all I get, the wife says don't expect much, lol.

I got the wife a new helmet and I knew that would be just what she wanted So I am also installing central vac in our house, she has been bugging me for one of those for a while now.

My Daughter is getting a new 110 Gio mini hummer that I bought for her way back at the start of Oct and have actually kept it a secret as hard as that's been, I want to just give it to her already, I have no patience, lol.

I paid a little more for it being that I got it from a dealer and not mail order but I got 1 year warranty and any problems just take it back and they will fix it, 5 mins from my house, to me it's worth the convenience to pay a little more and let them deal with any issues it has, got it for $875.00 tax in with the helmet and goggles, I know online I think they go for around $600 without the helmet and goggles.

Here is a pic of her on it when we were looking, I went back later that day and got it, funny thing is she doesn't like my new 850, she says she just wants the little blue one we looked at, I gave her the whole line that we can't afford it right now, she is gonna go nuts when she see's it

The boy will get her old toys

He wants a remote control boat so if he's lucky I might look for one of those, the water is a little hard this time of year but he doesn't seem to care

here hon- here's your riding helmet and a vacuum

your kids are gonna be off the wall- sounds like it's gonna be an amazing morning
you rolling the atv into her bedroom or out near the tree?
It would be funny if you just wrapped the seat up and gave it to her- watch the look on her face as she thought it out and realized the rest of the atv was somewhere else

Old 12-01-2011, 06:53 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.

Originally Posted by Checkmate guy
I got the wife a new helmet and I knew that would be just what she wanted
I read that and thought; "at least he didn't buy her a vacuum".

Old 12-01-2011, 06:58 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.

Originally Posted by beergut
:It would be funny if you just wrapped the seat up and gave it to her- watch the look on her face as she thought it out and realized the rest of the atv was somewhere else
We gave our girls a trampoline for Christmas one year and just wrapped the springs up in a box. First off it was way to heavey for them to even pick up and the looks on their faces when they opened it up and saw a box of useless springs was priceless.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:17 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

moose- my 8yo (I know- much younger then m1) was loving the 17hmr I just bought. I know it's a small cal. but it's so much fun to shoot-
What were you looking at for m1?

I think we should plan a trip up to the kittery trading post on the 11th
Got him a Remington 770, in .30/06. Has a black synthetic stock and comes with a Bushnell scope already bore sighted. A rifle is the gift that keeps on giving...

Old 12-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Specta
We gave our girls a trampoline for Christmas one year and just wrapped the springs up in a box. First off it was way to heavey for them to even pick up and the looks on their faces when they opened it up and saw a box of useless springs was priceless.
(Sung to the tune of Mr. Grinch)

You're a mean one, Specta Grinch,
You real are quite mean,
You're as warm as the snowfall,
You're as crafty as a fox,
Specta Gri-----nch,....

Well that's all I could come up with. Actually I love doing things like that. We've done a 20 note treasure hunt for them to find their gifts. Each note has a hint that leads to the next one until they finally find the gift. It was a hoot. Especially when they were too young to read....

To all who give to charities during Christmas, a warm racks-off, Moose appreciation award. Whether it be our soldiers away from home, families in financial difficulties, hospital programs, etc. The Moose family gives too. It's difficult to not see a need in these days. Keep up the good work!!!

Old 12-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here hon- here's your riding helmet and a vacuum

your kids are gonna be off the wall- sounds like it's gonna be an amazing morning
you rolling the atv into her bedroom or out near the tree?
It would be funny if you just wrapped the seat up and gave it to her- watch the look on her face as she thought it out and realized the rest of the atv was somewhere else
Was gonna put it by the tree in a empty fridge box but I like the idea of just giving her the seat, thanks I might do that.

It would be funny to wrap it up in a box with the wife inside and have her drive it out one end, LMAO.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No new ATVs around our house, but the wife did order me a set of Elka shocks for the Polaris Rzr XP 900. Hopefully we'll have a break in the weather so I can try them out before next spring. The 14" of new snow we got this morning isn't helping ...

Quick Reply: Any "big spenders" this Christmas season?