General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

ATV rentals at Wayne National Forest?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV rentals at Wayne National Forest?

my daughter was here for a week and took her riding in the back yard. she wants to come down for a week or two this summer and wants to go riding. my wife lost her job last week so I dont think I will be getting another quad any time soon so want to know if they rent them at Wayne or not and how much they are if anyone knows.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

There is an ATV rentals sign on the way down to Wayne...as you are going down 33 towards Wayne the sign is on the left about 5 to 10 miles before Wayne...I will look for more info online and let you know if I can find something.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider
Old 03-08-2012, 09:04 PM
I haven't been stuck since the last time!

Ohio ATV World...has their own property, but allows rentals to visit Wayne also. Don't remember whether they require the ride to be guided...info online!!

Old 03-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

thanks I was looking in google and seen a couple but no info was given. and WOW I didnt think it would be that expensive as one of the shows I watch (fishers or destination Polaris) was saying at one of the trails they rent them by hour by day or by a 3 day weekend and it was like 300 for the 3 day weekend to rent one but I want to say that was out in Oregon or Washington state

Old 03-08-2012, 09:19 PM

Yeah it is pretty steep!

Old 03-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

might have to talk to a friend and my brother in law and see if I can borrow one from them thats just insane to pay that when thats almost 2 months on payments of buying one

Old 03-09-2012, 06:31 AM

All the rental spots that I have ever looked at gave me the impression that people are better off to buy an older used quad and use it for the time that they want and then sell it again!

Old 03-09-2012, 06:35 AM
Of all the things I've lost in life, I think I miss my mind the most!

I don't mean to steal this thread but how are the trails and camping accommodations at wayne. Was planning a trip for this spring to either someplace in michigan or down to haspin acres for our annual spring man-cation and some of the guy's suggested some place new that we've never been before. Wayne is only about 4 1/2 hours drive which is only a little further than we normally go for a 3 day weekend trip.

Old 03-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Pro Rider

when we went to Wayne (only been there once so can only speak of the campgrounds we stayed at) we stayed at new straightsville I got there on a Thurs and my party got there on Friday. it was a smaller campground they had wood right there for us had electrical. the showers and restrooms were something to be desired it was $2.00 for like 5 minutes. now granted there was mud from rain and the shower stalls was about an inch thick with mud. the trails are wide enough for 2 way trails but there is (depending on how many riders) alot of stopping waiting on others to pass they are fairly smooth (the trails we rode) I just bought my quad and put 250 miles on it in them 3 1/2 days and did not see all the trails but that was because there was a lot of smaller runs that ate up miles seen several trails multiple times

Quick Reply: ATV rentals at Wayne National Forest?