General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

so you won $386 million dollars....

Old 03-25-2012, 04:58 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default so you won $386 million dollars....

and you decide to take the cash-out option of $255 million...

what's the very first thing you spend any money on?

last rib dinner as a poor man?

first thing I'd buy...? can-am outlander 1000's for all my friends

(and Chinese quads for all my enemies )

Old 03-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Of all the things I've lost in life, I think I miss my mind the most!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First thing I'd probably do is move out to Montana, purchase about 1000 acres of wilderness and plop a home in the middle of it. Then maybe move family out that way and buy toys for all.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is a tough one?

Let me think.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:52 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Name change and plastic surgery?

But I would think of you guys a lot.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

I'd buy a big spread in either NH or ME. Preferrably, NH. No sales tax, no income tax. More free than most of the states around her. Give away a lot of stuff starting with peoples needs and moving on to friends' wants. I'd also fund some relief work in Haiti with a mission that we've worked with over the years. Wife could get a new Jeep Wrangler if she wanted one. Yes, I'd get my Polaris X2 850 too! Probably buy Moose One (My oldest son) a Renegade 1000. I can see the grin now. Lil Moose (Youngest son) is unambitious so I'd probably not know what to do for him.

Old 03-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The first thing I'd probably do is have a heart attack because I can't believe I'd be so lucky. If I survived that I'd leave the city and buy a house somewhere else.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:08 PM

Ehh... Lets see... I'd donate some, invest a small portion into starting a local company, buy a good truck... but not new, a modest house, like the log cabins, maybe a ktm, build a mx track, have some land, buy a new computer, build a big garage, buy a camper, buy a brand new shiney gooseneck trailer.... and paint it... orange.. or something. Get me a big pool, get one of those fancy wood grills, buy some quads, build a nice barn, buy a caddy, dig a big lake, build a dock and all, do some fancey landscaping as a place to relaxe. You know...
that'd be nice... but i'm glad i don't have all that.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

First thing I would say is that I would retire,but I've already done that! Don't like the Montana idea,but there is some pretty land around the Texas hill country in South Texas. Plus I'd have to split it with my son to keep him from bugging me to death along with numerous other relatives. In fact I'd probably end up with little or nothing after giving most of it away! At my age seems like I DON'T have to have the things I desired as a younger man. Just a roof over my head, trying to keep my health,not having to worry about every little financial emergency, enjoy the simple things in life,etc. Plus you can't take it with you when you go to meet your Maker! Would like a new Chevy truck though! OPT

Old 03-27-2012, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by readymixer169
First thing I'd probably do is move out to Montana, purchase about 1000 acres of wilderness and plop a home in the middle of it. Then maybe move family out that way and buy toys for all.
me too but prolly colorado or northern new mexico.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:59 AM
Trailblazer

67 Shelby GT500 is a good start....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: so you won $386 million dollars....